For Use With:
- The Eureka Midori 3 Tent
- Pre-Cut Nylon fits under your tent in grommet holes for a secure fit
- Nylon Stuff Sac for Storage is included
THE REASON WHY YOU NEED A TENT FOOTPRINT
- Eureka! footprints provide additional durability and protection for your tent floor against rocks, roots and dampness, and they are constructed of heavily coated nylon fabric with a custom-cut shape, guaranteeing a perfect fit every time.
- [Vestibule Area is excluded in Tent Footprint]
- Most Canadians want full coverage fly sheets integrated into their tents, in order to protect them from the rain!
- No matter how much ventilation that is built into your tent, condensation will accumulate heavily on the fly sheet, especially in the morning... This is why customers always come to us and say their tent leaks...
- Actually their tent is not leaking at all but it is the evaporation of moisture from the ground that condenses on your fly in the form of moisture, which accumulates on warm nights!
- You can either wipe your tent fly sheet down with a cloth every morning or...invest in a Tent Footprint to eliminate the moisture