- Centre Fire Mechanism Only.
- Comprised of a metal tube, firing pin, spring & pocket clip
- Accomodates 15mm Centre Fire Tru Flare Bear Bangers, Whistle Flares and Signal Flares
1. Pick up a proper cartridge- center or rim fire
2. Remove the safety cap
3. Screw the cartridge into the launcher
4. Point the launcher skywards
5. Pull the Triger button and shoot vertically
6. Put the Triger on position "SAFE"
1. Do not keep the launcher loaded or with cocked triger
2. Shoot vertically, away from flammable objects
3. Never point at humans or animals
4. Use only if necessary
5. Keep away from children
Dismantle the launcher carefully, because the spring is loaded.
Do not unscrew the Triger button first, before you have unscrewed the rear handle.
Strictly follow the steps described in the left section.
SEE FAQ's for more detailed pre-cautionary informaton
Use the Tru Flare Centre Fire System for the best results depending on your requirements
Centre Fire vs Rim Fire
Be sure to check the launcher you own and make sure you order replacement launchers, Flares, Bangers and Whistles with this in mind.
90+ percent of the products sold in the marketplace have a CENTRE FIRE firing mechanism.
When ready to load, unscrew the plastic cap on the bottom of the banger/flare. Set the fire trigger to the notch on the left side. Screw the banger/flare all the way in. To fire, pull the trigger all the way back (as far as it will go) using the same thumb on the hand that is holding the launcher, then release the trigger allowing the leaver to slide down on its own. When firing, keep your arm fully extended and away from your face.