Baffin Mens Titan Winter Rubber CSA Work Boot (-148f/-100c)
Baffin's Titan Work Boot is the Warmest Safety Toe & Plate Footwear for Extreme conditions... Finally a CSA1 Workboot and Fun boot all in one! A great NEW work boot for use in sloppy conditions like oil rigs, gas stations... Full Molded Upper for oil resistance & where splash conditions exist! Great for going for a ride after work on the snow machine or ice fishing... Also available in a non-steel version!
- CSA/ASTM approved
- ESR/EH rated
- Baffin Polar Proven Series Collection rated to perform in temps as cold as -148F/-100C. Polar Rated for the coldest moments on Earth
- This series is appropriate for extended periods of time in Extreme cold weather, snow and /or ice covered environments, where activity level may be low to moderate. Polar Proven by us on expeditions to both the North & South Poles
- Fit Tip: Mens Style, True to size or up a size for more room, more socks.
- Acid & Oil resistant Oarprene compound
- Full molded waterproof rubber boot
- 1" Snow Cuff
- Shin protection
- Winter-Proof Insulated Upper
- 8 Layer Liner: Manages Moisture away from the foot keeping the foot dry and warm in extreme conditions!
- Removable Comfort-Fit multi-layer inner boot system featuring:
- Thermaplush soft, next-to-foot wicking layer for warmth
- Form-fitting B-Tek Foam lining for comfort
- Double B-Tek Heat lightweight, 4-channel hollow-fibre insulation for high-loft breathability in a broad range of temperatures
- Vaporized Aluminum Membrane for energy reflection and heat regulation
- PolyWool polyester wool blend for breathable warmth
- Hydromax layering for improved moisture management
- Diamond Net insulation for wind-resistant protection with a lightweight feel
- High Density Waffle-comb footbed designed to trap warm air and control odor
- Double aluminum insole returns heat and reflects cold for temperature regulation
- Insole: Waffle Sole/Reflective "Air Bubble" underfoot
- Snowshoe compatible
- Fully molded Polar Rubber outsole for durability and maximized grip in snow
Made for Canadian Winters!
Polar Proven Footwear
- Baffin Mens Polar Proven Winter Series Boots
- Color Stocked: Black/Amber
- Fit Tip: Mens Style, True to size
- Height: 15.5 in. [39.4 cm]
- Weight: Pair: 7.50 lbs [3.37 kg] * Based on Men’s Size 9
- Comfort Rated: -148F [100C]
- Material: Full molded waterproof rubber
- Safety Designation: CSA/ASTM approved, ESR/EH rated
- Replacement Liner: [L904A100/POLAML02]
POLAR PROVEN EXPEDITION COLLECTION:
Baffin's Polar Proven specialized boots are rated to perform at -148F/-100C. Tested at both the North & South Poles, these boots perform flawlessly under the most demanding conditions. In our Polar liners we doubled up on B-Tek Insulation and added a double aluminum insole & waffle-comb foot-bed to trap the warm air produced by your body and keep the cold out. This series is appropriate for extended periods of time in extreme cold weather, snow and/or ice covered environments, where activity level may be low to moderate. A great Boot for Snowmobiling & Ice Fishing.