Baffin Womens Snogoose Winter Boot (Tundra Rated)
The Baffin Snogoose is specifically designed for women, combining Baffin's Polar Proven Features w/ Lightweight Comfort! Warm Feet, in styles that prove function can look great too. Harsh winter? So what! The Baffin Snogoose is Tundra Cold Rated to approximately -40F [-40C] in active use. SNOGOOSE is a fashion-forward but function first winter boot, suitable for everyday wear. Great for Bombing around in Deep Snow & Slush. Oh that means picking up your kids from the rink, building snow forts & then shoveling the drive! Great for Teachers participating in yard duty on those cold wet time slots. Our most popular women's winter boot year in and year out.
- Cold Comfort Rating: Tundra Rated
- RWT Real-World Tested Cold Comfort Ratings, recommending comfort levels.
- Approximated Comfort Level: -40F [-40C]
- Women's Specific Fit
- For experiences on snow-covered frozen terrain. Tundra Rated cold-comfort is achieved with high activity and has been proven by us on frozen Tundra, at latitudes and altitudes during Canadian Winters
- Fit Tip: Ladies Style, Runs Small
- Side-to-Side web lace fastening System gives precise fit & makes for easy on-off
- Speed-lace closure with adjustable toggle
- Waterproof Locking snow collar for deep snow protection
- Stylish Waterproof/Winterproof Double-weave 900 denier nylon upper which is stronger & suppler to the touch, also great protection & reduce water and salt stains.
- 3M Reflexite Piping Pattern for visibility
- Pull loop at the back for ease of entry
- Removable Comfort-Fit multi-layer inner boot system featuring:
- Thermaplush soft, next-to-foot wicking layer for warmth
- Form fitting B-Tek Foam lining for comfort
- B-Tek Heat lightweight, 4-channel hollow-fibre insulation for high-loft breathability in a broad range of temperatures
- Vaporized Aluminum Membrane for energy reflection and heat regulation
- PolyWool lining for moisture transfer and evaporation outside of fabric
- Hydromax layering for improved moisture management
- Diamond Net insulation for wind-resistant protection with a lightweight feel
- Arctic Rubber shell to provide lightweight flexibility, cold-resistance and resilience
- EVA midsole for light-weight insulation and cushioning
- Polar Rubber outsole for maximized grip and longevity of boot at cold temperatures
Made for Canadian Winters!
Polar Proven Footwear
- Baffin Womens Drift Tundra Series Winter Boot
- Height: 11.5 in. [29.21 cm]
- Weight: 4.34 lbs. [1.97 kg]
- Fit Tip: Womens Style, Runs Small
- Cold Comfort Rating: Tundra
- Comfort Rated: -40F [-40C]
- Material: 900 Denier Diamond-Lite Nylon
- Highly abrasion resistant
- Color Stocked: Assorted
- Replacement Liner: [R0022WS]
BAFFIN DRIFT COLLECTION:
The Drift series boasts temperature rated boots suitable for everyday winter wear. Baffin's proprietary inner boot layering guarantee this series to keep you warm during moderate to high activity in temperatures as low as -40F/-40C. With Baffin's base combination of Arctic Rubber, EVA and Polar Rubber, this series is a great multi-use choice for a winter boot. Specifically designed for a women's fit. Timeless styling & a commitment to workmanship make the Drift Series the new standard in Women's active Cold Winter Boots!