MSR Windburner Personal Stove System
Combining award-winning Reactor technology with the features solo travelers need most, the WindBurner Stove System is ideal for back country adventures and weekend camping alike. Its radiant burner and enclosed, windproof design allow the stove to boil water fast and operate in weather that leaves conventional burners in the cold. The integrated cookware with built-in heat exchanger efficiently transfers heat to the lock-on pot so you can enjoy a quick meal or hot drink after a hike, ride or paddle. The all-in-one system nests inside its pot for easy packing and assembly—leaving more time for you to enjoy your adventure.
- Integrated System: Compact, all-in-one stove and cookware solution features a secure-locking pot/personal eat-and-drink mug with cozy.
- Maximum Efficiency: Radiant burner and heat exchanger deliver faster boil times and more fuel efficiency than conventional stoves that use convective heat only.
- Windproof Performance: 100% primary air combustion, enclosed design & internal pressure regulator work together to make stove virtually impervious to outside conditions.
- Compact Design: Conveniently packs the stove burner, 4 oz. (110g) IsoPro fuel canister (sold separately), folding canister stand, and PackTowl inside the 1.0L Pot. Extra full-sized bowl snaps onto the outside.
- Modular Versatility: Customizable system works with optional cookware accessories, including the WindBoiler 1.0L accessory pot, hanging kit and coffee press.
- Fuel: For best results with canister fuel, always burn MSR IsoPro fuel.
- Lid with Drinking and Straining Ports
- Insulated Cozy with Handle
- 1.0L Pot with Heat Exchanger
- Secure Connection with Stove
- Ultra-Efficient Radiant Burner
- Pressure Regulator for Consistent Performance
- Full-Size Bowl: 16 oz. / .47L
- Folding Canister Stand
CONVENTIONAL CANISTER STOVES:
Pocket Rocket, PocketRocket Deluxe, PocketRocket2, Whisperlight Universal Hybrid Stove, Windburner Stove. Delivering big performance in light and compact designs, MSR canister stoves are engineered to make wilderness cooking quick and easy. Each stove is engineered to satisfy a unique demand - from ultralight, fast-boiling performance to precision simmering capabilities.
MSR SIMPLE COOKING:
The mainstay of most back country travelers, MSR Simple Cooking stoves offer versatile, all-around performance for preparing a variety of meals on the trail.
- Colour: Red
- Volume: 1.0 Liters
- Weight: 15.25 oz. [432 gram]
- (Isopo Fuel sold separately)
BURN TIME STATS:
- Burn time (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g / 8-oz. canister Appx. 90 minutes
- Boil time (MSR IsoPro), 1 liter 4.5 minutes
- Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g canister 20 liters
- Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 1 oz. of fuel 2.5 liters