UCO Hurricane Match Kit - 25
Hedge your bets against the weather with a UCO Hurricane Matches. Hurricane Matches are windproof, waterproof and light up quickly and consistently in driving rain, heavy winds and falling snow. Each kit includes 25 matches, 3 strikers and a waterproof case that floats. Secure over 6 minutes of life-sustaining fire wherever life takes you, or during whatever Mother Nature throws your way.
These matches will light using just about any rough surface. But that is just the tip of the iceberg with these matches. If you are out in a damp environment UCO stormproof matches are the matches that you will want to have with you. Once these matches are lite they will not go out until done burning the entire material on the match. Wind or rain will not put this match out.
- Hurricane Matches = Windproof & Waterproof = 15 Second Burn Time
- Durable and waterproof case floats and keeps contents dry and protected.
- External, integrated, and replaceable striker for easy lighting.
- Includes 25 hurricane matches and 3 strikers.
- UCO Hurricane Matches are easy to light, windproof and waterproof
- Extra-long, 2.83inch [7.2cm] matchsticks protect fingers against burns.
- Up to 15 second burn time.
- Extended length of match allows for added safety to keep from burning fingertips.
- Lights campfires, stoves, gas-barbecues, etc.
- Use UCO Hurricane Match Pack to Refills your UCO Hurricane Match Kit.
- Size: One Size
- Color: Assorted
- Type: Windproof/Waterproof
- Burn Time: Up to 15 seconds
- Case Weight: 1.61oz. [50 g]
- Case Dimensions: 1.5 x 3.15 inch [3.8 x 8 cm.]
- Kit Quantity: 25 Matches & 3 Strikers
- Length: Extra Long Stick - 2.83inch [7.2cm] matchsticks protect fingers against burns
- Usages: Camping, Hiking, Climbing, Boating, Survival Kits
- For lighting a match, it is ideal if the striker is a firm surface which can usually be achieved by just closing the box.
- If striker and box become wet, the striker will still work, but needs to dry first so that the surface is once again firm. Use a spare striker until then.
- If matches become wet, just wipe dry before use.
- Strike away from the body or in a downwards position. Be careful of bystanders.
- Be careful when striking the match since sparks can fly off the igniting head.
- After using the match, run it in water to be certain that it will not light anything else on fire.