Mora Companion Knife Stainless Steel
Knife with a 2.5 mm thick cold-rolled stainless steel blade. Scandinavian grind produces a very sharp edge with excellent control of the cut and is easy to sharpen. Ergonomic handle with patterned high-friction rubber grip gives the feeling of control, making work easier, as if the knife were an extension of your hand. Color-matching plastic sheath with belt clip.
- The all-in-one outdoor knife for bushcrafters, hunters, and outdoor people
- Satin Finish Plain Edge Blade
- Blade of Swedish cold-rolled special stainless steel.
- Patterned high-friction grip makes the knife pleasant to hold and easy to black handle.
- Plastic molded sheath with a belt clip.
- Color: Black Polymer Handle
- Material: Cold-rolled stainless steel blade
- Blade Thickness: 0.10 in. [2.5 mm]
- Blade Length: 4.05 in. [103 mm]
- Total Length: 8.58 in. [218 mm]
- Net Weight: 4.1 oz. [116 g]
- Plastic molded sheath with a belt clip
- Mora: M-12092