Nemo Cosmo 3D Insulated Sleeping Pad
Body-Mapped Comfort & Durability. The beloved Cosmo, known for its durability & versatility, has an exciting updated profile. Now with 3D body-mapped baffles, the Cosmo 3D gently cradles the sleeper, keeping them centered on the pad so they don’t end up on the tent floor in the middle of the night. The slightly elevated head gives a chaise lounge effect and helps on uneven terrain. This is the first pad truly sculpted for maximum sleep comfort, and it includes our super-efficient foot pump for fast and simple inflation as well as adding the zero-profile valves - LayLow Multi-Valve.
- Insulated All Season Backpacking/Camping Mat
- Body-mapped baffles gently cradle the sleeper and keeps them located on the center of the pad.
- 3D body-mapped baffles for ultimate stability & uncompromising comfort through the night
- Durable 75D fabric is laminated to enhance tear strength.
- This 3.5-inch-thick sleeping pad comfortably cradles your body and designed to keep you from rolling off as you snooze thanks to body-mapped baffle welds.
- Each of the pad’s 22 zones has a specific curved shape to conform to your body, no matter if you sleep on your side, stomach, or back.
- Integrated foot pump is the fastest, easiest way to inflate your pad, and doesn’t introduce moisture into the pad; and you can adjust the firmness with a simple valve.
- New LAYLOW MULTI-VALVE incorporating; zero-profile, multi-functional, micro-adjustable valve is flush to the pad and offers customized control over your inflation & fast deflation.
- Insulated models are lined with Primaloft synthetic insulation inside the pad stops heat loss to keep you warm on cold nights.
- R-Value tested to the new ASTM Standard (ASTM F3340-18) ensuring standardized comparisons for thermal resistance of heat loss.
- Packaging is made from recycled materials and is 100% recyclable.
- Color: Dark Firelight
- Type: Insulated
- Shape: Rectangular
- R-Value 3.3 [ASTM Standard F3340-18]
- Temperature: 15F to 25F [-9 to -4C]
- Thickness: 3.5 in [9 cm]
- Fabric: 75D PU Polyester
- Insulation: Primaloft 100% PCR
- Valve: Zero-Profile Laylow Multi-Valve
- Included: Compression strap, Repair kit, Drawstring stuff sack
- Usages: All Season Camping, Backpacking
- Minimum Weight: 2 lb. 0 oz [905 g]
- Dimensions: 20 x 72 inch [51 x 183 cm]
- Packed Size: 10 x 5.5 inch [25 x 14 cm]
- 3D Body-Mapped Baffles Cradle the sleeper & keeps them located on the center of the pad.
- New Zero-Profile Laylow, Multi-Functional, Micro-Adjustable Valve with fast deflation.
- Integrated foot pump inflates pad quickly and easily, and is vastly superior to other inflation methods.
- Unlike typical vertical baffles, lateral baffles prevent the sides of the sleeping pad from curving around your body.Lateral baffles for an even, stable sleep.
- Pillow Baffle keeps your pillow in place and adds loft.
- Primaloft synthetic insulation inside the pad stops heat loss to keep you warm on cold nights.
- R-VALUE: Tested to the new ASTM Standard (ASTM F3340-18) ensuring standardized comparisons for thermal resistance of heat loss.