Eureka Midori 3 Plus Tent (3 Person/3 Season)
The updated Eureka Midori Series... Elbow Room comes standard. We think that if you carry a home on your back, it ought to have room for both shoulders. Built with an offset ridge pole, the New Midori 3 Plus provides a massive amount of volume in a lightweight tent. So whether you’re a starfish sleeper or just sitting out a storm, you’ve got the space to soak in your backcountry experience.
- Lightweight Performance (Free Standing)
- Frame Geometry = 2 Pole Rectangular Dome with Ridge Pole
- Sleeps 3: 2 Door & 2 Vestibule
- Full V3 Vestibule adds 10 sq.ft. x (2) of dry gear storage space
- Increased headroom without the added weight or bulk
- Trapezoidal floor shape (2P) and offset ridgepole are anatomical design elements that maximize space where it's required, while trimming weight/bulk where possible.
- Lightweight compact design is the perfect choice for intermediate backpackers.
- High /Low Vent - Air Exchange system keeps the fresh air flowing
- Single Hooded Vent in fly for ventilation
- Side mesh Screening give an incredible panoramic view!
- Polyester fly fabric improves durability of damaging UV Rays.
- Post & grommet corner frame attachments
- Side release fly attachments for quick set up & adjustment.
- Canoe - Bike - Hike - Kayak - Travel - 3 Season
- Included: Gear Loft Hammock for gear storage and side pocketing keep items off the floor.
- Pocketing: 4, 2 on each side of the door for easy retrieval of gear
- Leave No Trace: Enjoy your world. Leave No Trace. Get involved.
- EUREKA BACKCOUNTRY CAMPING ~ FIND YOUR FRONTIER
- Eureka Lifetime Warranty!
Consider the Eureka Midori 3 Footprint for your Eureka Midori 3 Tent.
- Color: Jasmine Green/Mediterranean Blue/Neutral Grey
- Capacity: 3 Person/3 Season
- Door/Vestibule: 2 Side Door & 2 Vestibule
- Tent Footprint: 7' 4" x 11' 6" [223 x 350cm]
- Sleeping Area: 7' 4" x 6' [223 x 183cm]
- Area: 44 sq. ft. [4.08 sq.m]
- Vestibule Area: Front: 10sq. ft.[0.93sq.m], Back: 10sq. ft.[0.93sq.m]
- Centre Height: 4' 2" [127cm]
- Minimum Weight: 6lbs 10oz [3.00kg]
- Packed Size: 7" x 21" [18 x 53cm]
- FABRIC: Fly: 68D 185T Polyester Taffeta, Coatings: Waterproof 1500mm Taped seams
- FABRIC: Floor: 68D 185T Polyester taffeta, Coatings: Waterproof 1800mm Taped seams
- FABRIC: Wall: 768D 185T Polyester taffeta breathable
- FABRIC: Mesh: 40D polyester no-see-um White Mesh
- FRAME: 7001 Series; 2 x 8.5mm aluminum body
- 1 Brow Pole - Integrated Offset Cross Over providing more head and elbow room.
- Pole Attachment: Clips, Post & Grommet
- Stakes: Aluminum
- Polyesters outlast Nylon fly sheets against UV damage!
- Polyesters last longer & keep their shape better w/o material stretch
- [Keep your tent out of the sun for long periods of prolonged use!]
Optional Polyester Nylon Footprint is available.
- Placed under the tent prior to set-up, the footprint keeps the outer floor clean for packing and prevents wear & tear from roots and stones
- The utilization of a heavy plastic sheet cut to your tent size including vestibules will protect tent floor bottoms from Ground Water, Condensation and tent site debris and obstacles
BACKCOUNTRY CAMPING ~ FIND YOUR FRONTIER
- For those that venture a little further, a little deeper, and a little longer, we’ve designed backcountry tents that are light, compact and ultra-reliable.
- In 1963 the first American team to summit Everest used Eureka! tents, and ever since we’ve been equipping everyone from first-time explorers to backwoods vets with dependable, long-lasting backpacking tents.
- For every clear stargazing night there’s a thunderstorm, and for every warm campfire a cold wind. But we know a little adversity doesn’t stop the committed adventurer, so our gear won’t either.