MSR Whisperlite International Stove
One of our most versatile stoves, the Whisperlite International multi-fuel stove was designed from nearly 20 years of proven field use and feedback. The one-piece, stamped stainless steel leg assembly increases stability and simplifies maintenance while also reducing weight. Combined with a collection of subtle engineering refinements to boost overall efficiency, the WhisperLite International stove will remain the top choice for globetrotting backpackers seeking a reliable multi-fuel stove.
With the renowned WhisperLite -series stoves as a cornerstone, these stoves feature broader burner heads and moderate flame control to expand cooking options for backpackers and global vagabonds alike.
- Improved Multi-Fuel Performance: Burns white gas, kerosene, and unleaded auto fuel.
- Lighter & More Stable: Stamped stainless steel legs greatly improve stability and reduce weight.
- Compact: Folds small and fits inside most MSR® pots.
- Field Maintainable: Self-cleaning Shaker Jet™ technology and new, one-piece leg assembly allow fast cleaning and maintenance in the field.
- Includes: Fuel pump, windscreen, heat reflector, small-parts kit, instructions, and stuff sack. (Fuel bottle not included.)
Fuel: MSR Superfuel.
You may want to consider the following replacement parts & Fuel:
- MSR Whisperlite Expedition Service Kit, MSR Standard Fuel Pump
- MSR Arctic Fuel Pump Replacement, MSR Anuual Maintenance Kit
- MSR Fuel Bottles, MSR Super Fuel
CONVENTIONAL LIQUID FUEL STOVES:
XGK EX, DragonFly, WhisperLite International, WhisperLite, WhisperLite Universal. MSR Liquid Fuel Stoves are the epitome of reliability. These time-tested machines remain the mainstay of backpackers, mountain guides and outdoor chefs for their four-season performance, large-pot stability, multi-fuel capabilities and dependable engineering.
MSR SIMPLE COOKING:
The mainstay of most back country travelers, MSR Simple Cooking stoves offer versatile, all-around performance for preparing a variety of meals on the trail.
- Simple Cooking
- Type: Conventional Liquid Fuel Stove (White Gas/Kerosene, Unleaded Automobile Fuel)
- Dimensions (LWH): 4" x 4" x 6" [10.1 x 10.1 x 15.2cm]
- Minimum Weight: 11.2 oz [320 g]
- Packed Weight: 14.9 oz [420 g]
- The Big Upgrade: A one-piece, stamped stainless steel leg assembly that boosts stability and simplifies maintenance while also reducing weight.
- (Fuel bottle sold separately)
- Package includes: Fuel pump, windscreen, heat reflector, small-parts kit, instructions, and stuff sack.
BURN TIME STATS:
- Burn time (white gas) per 600ml / 20 oz. of fuel Appx. 110 minutes
- Boil time (white gas), 1 liter 3.5 minutes
- Boil time (kerosene), 1 liter 4.4 minutes
- Water boiled (white gas) per 100 ml of fuel 4.4 liters
- Water boiled (white gas) per 1 oz. of fuel 1.3 liters
- Water boiled (kerosene) per 100 ml of fuel 5.3 liters
- Water boiled (kerosene) per 1 oz. of fuel 1.6 liters