Baffin Mens Titan Winter Rubber Boot (-148f/-100c)
The Titan Rubber Polar Series winter boot is perfect for wet and cold outdoor activities. Our Number #1 Selling Boot for Recreational Ice Fishing - Warm & Dry! A hugely successful boot for the past 12 seasons! Work & Play. Full Molded Upper for oil resistance & where splash conditions exist! Great for going for a ride after work on the snow machine or ice fishing... Available in the Baffin Titan CSA1 Industrial work boot.
- Baffin Polar Series Expedition Boots - Polar Proven Specialized Footwear
- This series is appropriate for extended periods of time in Extreme cold weather, snow and /or ice covered environments, where activity level may be low to moderate.
- The TITAN Rubber Boot is our most popular ice fishing and snowmobiling boot in the line-up
- Acid & Oil resistant Oarprene compound
- Full molded waterproof rubber boot
- 1" Snow Cuff
- Shin protection
- Extreme Climate removable, multi-layer Inner Boot System featuring double B-Tek insulation
- Double aluminum insole, High Density waffle-comb footbed provides increased warmth & resilience.
- Arctic Rubber Shell, EVA Midsole with GelFlex Shock Absorbing Technology
- The Base is made from a Dual Density Cold Resistant Polyurethane, combined w/ a high traction Polar Rubber Outsole!
Made for Canadian Winters!
Polar Proven Footwear
- Mens Extreme Rubber Series Winter Boot
- Height: 16 in. [40.6 cm]
- Weight: 7.44 lbs. [3.37 kg]
- Comfort Rated: -148F [100C]
- Material: Full molded waterproof rubber
- Replacement Liner: [L904A100]
- EXTREME SERIES TECHNOLOGY:
- Baffin Winterproof Materials. For Serious Outdoor Enthusiasts. Built for the Extreme Polar Conditions...
- Unique eight (8) Layer Thermaplush liner, double heat reflecting core & cold-resistant polyurethane midsole bonded directly to the shell & then attached to a premium polar compound rubber Outsole Delivers all-day satisfaction...
- Lightweight thermal insulation & moisture management to withstand the most unforgiving cold.
- Cold Resistant Polyurethane combined to the shell & attached to a premium polar compound rubber outsole;
- Provides the lightest & most technologically produced polar worthy boot in the market
- Comfort Rated to -100C/-148F. Lightweight thermal insulation & moisture management to withstand the most unforgiving cold.
- Functional Styling, Innovative rubber technology. Aggressive self-cleaning tread pattern for superior traction & comfort.
- Performance materials; Rubber or Full Grain Timberwolf leather & or Diamond-Lite insulated nylon, provide performance & precise fit that true "Workers" Demand