Baffin Mens Titan Winter Rubber CSA Work Boot (-148f/-100c)
Finally a CSA1 Workboot and Fun boot all in one! A great NEW work boot for use in sloppy conditions like oil rigs, gas stations... Full Molded Upper for oil resistance & where splash conditions exist! Great for going for a ride after work on the snow machine or ice fishing... Also available in a non-steel version!
- Baffin Polar Series Expedition Boots - Polar Proven Specialized Footwear
- This series is appropriate for extended periods of time in Extreme cold weather, snow and /or ice covered environments, where activity level may be low to moderate.
- The TITAN CSA1 WORK BOOTS - Dielectric
- Acid & Oil resistant Oarprene compound
- Full molded waterproof rubber boot
- 1" Snow Cuff
- Shin protection
- Extreme Climate removable, multi-layer Inner Boot System featuring double B-Tek insulation
- Double aluminum insole, High Density waffle-comb footbed provides increased warmth & resilience.
- Arctic Rubber Shell, EVA Midsole with GelFlex Shock Absorbing Technology
- The Base is made from a Dual Density Cold Resistant Polyurethane, combined w/ a high traction Polar Rubber Outsole!
PERFORMANCE TECHNOLOGY WHILE AT WORK
Made In Canada
Performance Proven Footwear
Baffin Extreme Rubber Series Base
- Mens Extreme Rubber Series Work Boot
- Height: 16 in. [40.6 cm]
- Weight: 7.50 lbs. [3.40 kg]
- Comfort Rated: -148F [100C]
- Material: Full molded waterproof rubber
- Color Stocked: Black/Camel
- WORK BOOT APPROVAL: Steel Toe and Plate, CSA/ANSI approved, ESR/EH rated
- Replacement Liner: [L904A100]