Keen Womens Kaci II Winter Waterproof Boot Clearance
By adding a fleecy wool-blend collar to the ever popular Keen Womens Kaci II Winter Lace-Up boots, Keen has brought the coziness to a whole new level. Crafted from a hardy, waterproof leather and insulated with synthetic insulation, the Kaci II boots are ready for winter. True to Keen Right Out of the Box Fit Toasty and Warm in Northern Minnesota. A longtime favorite casual winter boot, now updated with new materials and details. (Hello, cozy wool-blend in the collar.) Waterproof and insulated, with the generous fit that Kaci fans have loved from day one.
- Waterproof premium leather and textile upper
Non-marking rubber outsole leaves no trace
100g of KEEN.WARM insulation rated to -4°F/-20°C
KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
Eco Anti-Odor for natural odor control
Environmentally preferred premium leather from LWG-certified tannery
PFC-free, durable water repellent
- Womens Waterproof & Insulated Winter Hiking Boot
- Temperature: Comfort Rating: -4°F [-20°C]
- Height: High Cut - 8in [20.32cm]
- Features: Waterproof, Insulated
- Category: Outdoor, Activity: Hiking & Trekking
- Type: Outdoor Hiking Boots, Waterproof, Insulated
- Weather: Cold – insulated, Wet - waterproof
- Lining: KEEN.DRY™ waterproof breathable membrane
- Rubber: Higher-traction rubber outsole
- Upper: Waterproof premium leather and textile upper
- Usages: Snowshoeing, Working, Hiking, Trekking, Winter Fun
- KEEN.DRY: A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
- KEEN.WARM: A lightweight insulation that keeps you warm. Who knew charcoal bamboo could create something that keeps your feet warm? But it makes KEEN.WARM - a lightweight, anti microbial insulation that provides warmth where you need it most.