The North Face Infant Thermoball Eco Bunting
ThermoBall insulated, eco-conscious bunting made from post-consumer recycled content for packable warmth when the family heads out for cold, wet hikes.
- Insulated, fixed hood
- Asymmetrical front zip
- Chin zip guard
- Sherpa lining throughout the body and hood
- Fold-over mitts at arm cuffs and booties at leg cuffs
- Elastic binding on hood and cuffs
- ID label
- Infant/Toddler Insulated Collection
- Avg Weight: 310 G (10.9 Oz)
- Inseam: 10.5"
- Body: 20D 35 G/M² 100% Recycled Nylon Ripstop
- Fleece Lining: 200 G/M² 100% Polyester High Loft Sherpa Fleece
- Taffeta Lining: 50D 73 G/M² 100% Recycled Polyester Taffeta
- Insulation: 11 G/Ft² ThermoBall™ Eco 100% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester
Developed in partnership with Primaoft, Inc., ThermoBall is a revolution in insulation technology. Unlike traditional continuous-filament synthetic insulation, the small, round PrimaLoft synthetic-fiber clusters closely mimic down clusters, trapping heat within small air pockets to retain warmth. Independent clo testing by Kansas State University has shown that ThermoBall has warmth equivalent to 600 fill goose down. As a result, ThermoBall can offer the lightweight warmth and compressibility of down with the wet-weather insulating performance of synthetic insulation.