Baffin Junior Young Snogoose Winter Boot (-76f/-60c)
- Junior Fit: 3, 4, 5 ,6, 7, 8
- Side-to-Side Lace Fastening system with toggle for easy adjustment & secure fit.
- Waterproof Locking snow collar for deep snow protection with toggle for adjustment.
- Reflective Piping for visibility at night
- Waterproof Rip Stop 1000 Denier Nylon; 2-toned, cross-dyed, highly abrasion resistant
- Durable Pro-Tech Microfiber Winter-Proof Insulated Upper
- Unique removable 7-Layer Inner Boot System which provides excellent thermal resistance & vapor transfer for long term performance & unparalleled comfort.
- The Base is constructed with Thermoplastic Rubber - TPR - with a technologically advanced IcePaw tread design that improves contact-point grip on ice and snow for superior traction!
- ArticRubber compound in the shell to provide tough cold weather flexibility in cold environments.
- "Right out of the box fit"
Made for Kids Playing In Our Harsh Canadian Winters!
Polar Proven Footwear
- Baffin YOUNG EPIC Series - Junior Sizing:
- Girls: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
- Height: 10.25 in. [26.04 cm]
- Weight: 4.54 lbs. [2.06 kg]
- Comfort Rated: -76F [-60C]
- Replacement Liner: [Epic JR01]
YOUNG EPIC SERIES TECHNOLOGY:
These boots are equipped to keep you warm, dry & comfortable in climates as severe as -60C/-76F. A Multi-layer removable inner boot system provides excellent thermal resistance & vapor transfer for long term performance & unparalleled comfort.
Waterproof Rip Stop 1000 Denier Nylon. Technologically advanced IcePaw tread design that improves contact-point grip on ice and snow for superior traction. Expanded the toe box for a more comfortable fit and toughened the shell to give the ultimate in comfort and performance. Timeless styling & a commitment to workmanship make the Young Epic Series an excellent choice for the young serious Outdoor Enthusiasts!
Baffin Icepaw Technology:
Inspired by the Polar Bear's surefooted grip on icy terrain, Baffin Outsoles with IcePaw Technology combine icepaw pads to the bottom of the outsole. These pads are molded directly to the outsole from a proprietary compound that has a remakable grip on both ice and snow. IcePaw Outsoles add confidence to any activity requiring extra grip in winter's most slippery conditions.