Arc'teryx Mens Zeta SL Pant
Summer hiking and trekking involves unpredictable mountain weather. The Zeta SL Pant is designed specifically as an emergency shell for hiking. It packs up small so it's ready whenever sudden storms arise. This superlight, packable, emergency waterproof pant is made from GORE-TEX fabric with Paclite Plus product technology. The minimalist design and fully articulated patterning gives an exceptional fit and freedom of movement. A zippered fly with a snap closure has an adjustable webbing closure for a secure fit over a layer. The 3/4 length WaterTight lower leg zippers ease on/off with boots.
- Waterproof, Breathable, Ultralight, Compact
- Gusseted crotch increases comfort and durability by allowing a full range of unrestricted motion
- Reinforced instep for added durability
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- 2L GORE-TEX with NEW PACLITE Plus product technology is packable and has improved next-to-skin feel
- Zippered fly with snap
- ¾ length WaterTight lower leg zippers
Fabric: N40r GORE-TEX fabric with PACLITE® Plus product technology - Proven to be abrasion resistant and very durable, with GORE-TEX PACLITE® PLUS garments you are ready for unexpected adventures.
Fit: Trim fit, Trim lower leg