Canada Goose Mens Chilliwack Bomber
Developed as a nod to post-war bush pilots in Canada's North, the Chilliwack Bomber provides the durability, warmth, and mobility that these pilots needed when working on Arctic runways. An enduringly popular and iconic style, the Chilliwack is one of Canada Goose's most beloved jacket.
- Bomber length for exceptional mobility
- Removable fur ruff
- Non-removable, adjustable tunnel hood with a shaping wire to stand up to winds
- Stretch rib waistband and cuff for added warmth and comfort
- Storm flap over center front zipper secured with military buttons
- Reinforced elbows for durability
- Exterior pockets: 2 lower hand warmer pockets, 2 high-hand pockets, 1 sleeve pen pocket
- Interior pocket: drop-in pocket
- Dry clean only. Remove fur ruff before dry clean.
- TEI 3 rating Fundamental, -10°C / -20°C, Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
- Arctic Tech: Extreme Conditions: Our most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates.
- Water Resistant - Durable - Warm - Wind Resistant
- "Ask Anyone Who Knows!™"
- ATTN: SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS APPLY!
- We are unable to ship outside of Canada
Fabric: ARCTIC-TECH [85%] polyester + [15%] cotton blens with durable water repellent finish
Fill: 625 Fill Power White Duck Down
Fur Ruff: Removable
TEI 3 Rating - FUNDAMENTAL: -10°C / -20°C Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.