Kuhl Mens Arktik Down Parka
- 800-Fill Goose Down (RDS Certified - Responsible Down Standards Certified)
- Wind and Water resistant fabric with PU coating and synthetic wax.
- Italian Faux leather micro suede trim.
- Removable faux fur hood brim with flexible wire.
- Eyelocks at hood opening and tension-lock at back hood for adjustability.
- Metaluxe center front zipper
- Two metaluxe zippered chest pockets and two metaluxe zippered hand warmer pockets.
- Front Snap closure pockets
- Interior Zippered pocket
- Interior waist drawcord for adjustment
- Webbing detail or sanp reinforcement
- Unique high gauge stitching
- Kuhl's exclusive articulated 5-Panel sleeves for better range of motion
- Extended inner cuffs with Kuhl signature thumb loops
- Dani Kuhl Crest patch on left sleeve
- Center front zipper length: 31" [78.74 cm]
- Mens Winter Insulated Parka
- Weight: 53.9 oz [1530 g]
- Fill Weight: 9.4 oz [266 g]
- Fabric 1: DYNAWAX - 62% Cotton, 27% Polyester, 11% Nylon| 5.8 oz/sq. yd; 195 GSM
- Fabric 2: LEATHER SHEARLING - 38% Acrylic, 62% Polyester| 19.8 oz/sq. yd; 670 GSM
- Fabric 3: LEATHER - 100% Polyester | 10 oz/sq. yd; 340 GSM
- Body Lining: MIKROTEX - 100% Nylon DWR | 1.1 oz/sq. yd; 38 GSM
- Insulation: 100% Goose Down 800-fill - RDS: Responsible Down Standard
- Usage: Snowsports, Lifestyle, Casual, Fashion
DynaWax: Wind and Water resistant with PU Coating and Synthetic Wax. Add more wax for greater water repellancy, less wax for better breathability.
DOWN 800: 800+ goose down fill is the lightest, most compressible and warmest down in our product line, perfect for use in extremely cold temperatures and in situations where pack space is at a minimum.
RDS: Responsible Down Standard - 100% - Certified by Control Union Licence
MIKROTEX: This down proof fabric is constructed of 20 denier, full dull Nylon yarn which offers superior softness and ultimate strength. The DWR Finish provides additional protection for everyday wear.