The North Face Mens Ventrix Hoodie
The North Face Ventrix Hoodie is a lightweight, synthetic-insulated mid-layer hoodie for balanced warmth and breathability in a broad range of activities.
- Men's Mountain Sports | SYNTHETIC INSULATION
- Slim Fit
- Lightweight, highly-air-permeable fabrics
- 60 g stretch synthetic insulation throughout the garment; perforated throughout back panel for dynamic venting
- Ultralight fabric in center-back lining panel provides increased venting
- Mens Insulated Performance Jacket
- Center Back: 27.75in [69.85cm]
- Weight: 13.4oz [380g]
- Body And Lining: 20D 60 G/M² 92% Nylon, 8% Elastane Ripstop With Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Insulation: 60 G Ventrix™ 100% Polyester Stretch Synthetic Insulation
- Usages: Training, Hiking, Running, Skiing, Snowshoeing, Trekking, Snowboarding, Lifestyle
VENTRIX ~ Dynamic Venting that works while you do
- Designed for highly aerobic activity in variable weather conditions, Ventrix adapts to the wearer's body movement and actively regulates body temperature by balancing warmth & breathability.
- Perforations in key areas are designed to expand and dump heat or contract and retain as you move, so you won't overheat or sweat out.
- During times of decreased actibity, the perforations remain closed, sealing in heat to keep the wearer warm & ready for the next adventure.