Marmot Expedition Mitt Updated
Epic backcountry adventures and mountain ascents require gear that can not only keep up, but keep you warm and protected in intense conditions. Water-repelling PrimaLoft® Gold synthetic insulation provides warmth and protection without adding bulk. Waterproof and breathable Marmot MemBrain® inserts ensure you have protection from the elements while moisture-wicking DriClime® Bi-component lining keeps hands dry. Taffeta at the beginning of the mitts means snow can't cling and the gauntlet drawcord helps to keep out any persistent precipitation.
- Marmot MemBrain® waterproof/breathable insert keeps you warm and dry
- PrimaLoft® Insulation offers lightweight warmth and weather protection
- DriClime® lining wicks moisture away from skin
- Wrist strap and gauntlet drawcord to keep snow out
- Reinforced palm for added durability
- Absorbent nose wipe
- Adult Insulated Gore-Tex Expedition Mitten
- Fabric: WPD-A142-H6, 3.7 oz.
- Insulation: Primaloft Gold® - Patented Synthetic Down, Low Bulk, Warm, Water Repellent
- Lining: DriClime® 3-Dimentional Wicking Lining
- Reinforcement material: Washable Leather 0.6 - 0.8mm
- Usage: Expedition, Winter, Snowsports