Mustang H.I.T. Inflatable PFD With Sailing Harness (Automatic Hydrostatic Activation)
Going into open water? Need a way to get anchored while you’re on the move? Lock yourself into the HIT Inflatable PFD with integrated sailing harness. Designed for serious sailors with exclusive technology that enhances safety and minimizes maintenance, you’ll feel free to move all the ways you need to, while staying exactly where you’re meant to be: on board, in a PFD that won’t get between you and the work you’re here to do.
Heavy duty stainless steel D-rings integrated into front of vest for use with tethers. Features exclusive Hammar Hydrostatic Inflator Technology (HIT); deploys when it’s submerged in 4'' or more of water pressure, won’t pop prematurely due to rain, spray or humidity. Discreet manual inflation handle lets you inflate the vest when you want. Bright fluorescent yellow-green inflation cell keeps you well-seen if you go in; reflective tape, safety whistle and strobe light on inflation cell up your safety game. Lightweight outer shell fabric used in the body armor industry blends mobility and durability. Zippered pockets keep all your treasures locked up tight. Provides 38 lbs of buoyancy when inflated - more than twice standard foam PFDs.
OFFSHORE FLOTATION: When rescue may be delayed, flotation needs to be able to weather any storm.
Engineered, designed & developed for environments where users find themselves in isolated or rough waters, offshore PFDs offer the buoyancy that are suitable for all water conditions. Ocean racers to adventurous sailors seeking open water can eat, sleep, and push through long days pulling lines in our offshore vests that give them full range of motion, complete comfort, and peace of mind!
- Approval: TC – Type II Performance (Meets minimum buoyancy of 33.7 LBS)
- Hydrostatic Inflator Technology (HIT™) will only inflate when submerged in 4” or more of water pressure, and not in rain, spray, or high humidity
- 38 LBS of buoyancy when inflated
- Manual inflation handle allows you to inflate the vest at any time
- Status indicator window: green means it's ready to go
- SecureZip™ closure stays shut in high winds and still opens easily on inflation
- Two heavy-duty stainless steel D-rings for use with tethers
- Neoprene Comfort Collar™
- Strobe Light Holder safety whistle and SOLAS reflective tape on inflation cell
- Durable outer shell with reflective accents
- Backup oral inflation tube
- Water resistant pocket
- Belt extender sold separately (model # MA7637)
- Optional Replacement Mustang Automatic Hydrostatic Re-Arm Kit "C" MA7214
Hydrostatic Technology Offers Reliable Inflation The Auto Hydrostatic Inflatable Personal Flotation Device (PFD) will only automatically inflate when submerged in 4 or more inches of water and not prematurely due to rain, spray or humidity.
- MD3154 02: Transport Canada Approved Inflatable PFD: Type II Performance
- MD3184 02: USCG Approval: USCG Type V/Type II Performance
- Type: Offshore Flotation
- Sizing: Universal Adult
- Chest: (30" - 52") [76cm-132cm]
- Weight: more than 80 lbs. [36kg]
- Age: over 16 years!
- Inside/Inflated Color: Bright fluorescent Yellow-Green
- Buoyancy when inflated: 169N (38lb) - Almost 2x standard foam pfd's
- Recommend for: Sailing, Boating, Industrial Marine, Law Enforcement, Public Safety, Sea, Air, Land, Search & Rescue.
- The most popular sailing PFD in our inflatable line. Offshore capable with an integrated harness and our highest buoyancy. Hammar Hydrostatic inflator Technology (HIT) to withstand harsh offshore conditions.
Optional Replacement Mustang Hydrostatic Re-Arm Kit “C” MA7214
- Use only Mustang Survival re-arm kits.
- Use of other re-arm kits may result in improper operation or failure to operate and will void the product's warranty.