Mustang H.I.T. Inflatable Life Jacket (Hydrostatic Activation)
- The first and only approved inflatable work vest on the market!
- 1F auto hydrostatic inflator technology
- 5-year maintenance-free inflator unless inflated
- SecureZip closure
- Light weight and comfortable design
- Neoprene Comfort Collar
- Provides 35lb of buoyancy when inflated - twice the floatation of most foam PFDs
- Cylinder is contained inside bladder to protect against corrosion
- Durable heavy duty polyurethane coated nylon
- Strobe light holder, safety whistle and SOLAS reflective tape on inflation cell
- Mustang Replacement Optional AirForce Manual Re-Arm Kit [MA7214]
Hydrostatic Technology Offers Reliable Inflation The Auto Hydrostatic Inflatable Personal Flotation Device (PFD) will only automatically inflate when submerged in 4 or more inches of water and not prematurely due to rain, spray or humidity.
The first and only inflatable lifejacket in Canada for severe weather.
Reliable inflation, low maintenance. The New MD3157 Inflatable LIFE JACKET with HIT (Hydrostatic Inflator Technology) is Mustang Survival's top-of-the-line inflatable! Designed for serious users with exclusive technology that enhances safety and minimizes maintenance, this will be our most popular inflatable LIFE JACKET.
- Canadian Coast Guard Approved
- Transport Canada Approved
- Standard:TC Marine - CAN/CGSB 65.7-2007 - Life Jacket
- Sizing: Universal Adult
- Chest: (30" - 52") [76cm-132cm]
- Weight: more than 90 lbs.
- Age: over 16 years!
- Color: Orange
- 64 sq. in. of SOLAS reflective tape
- Recommend for: Sailing, Boating, Industrial Marine, Search & Rescue
Optional Replacement Mustang Hydrostatic Re-Arm Kit [MA7214]
- Use only Mustang Survival re-arm kits.
- Use of other re-arm kits may result in improper operation or failure to operate and will void the product's warranty.