Mustang Inflatable Belt Pack PFD (Manual Activation)
The Inflatable Belt Pack PFD from Mustang Survival fits around the waist like a belt, staying out of the way until you pull the inflation cord. Redesigned to fit and feel better with a great new look. Recommend for: Fishing, Boating, Paddle Sports, Industrial Marine, Law Enforcement, Coast Guard.
- The ergonomic design conforms to the body to provide a secure and comfortable fit and is backed with Mustang's neoprene ComfortLining(TM) to reduce chafing when worn against the skin.
- The PFD operates by manual inflation, meaning it won't inflate unless you pull the activation cord.
- Easy to wear and maintain, it inflates to provide 35LB buoyancy, more than twice the flotation of a traditional foam PFD.
- A great option for those looking for minimal bulk and wanting to control when their PFD inflates.
- Recommended for paddlers, paddleboarders, river fishermen and general recreational boaters
- Stays out of the way until activated
- Lightweight, ergonomic fit
- Manual inflation -inflates by pulling activation cord
- Oral inflation tube located on left chest as secondary inflation option
- 35LB buoyancy when inflated - more than 2x traditional foam PFDs
- Easy inspection and maintenance with inflator inspection window - green means it's ready to go!
- Safety whistle
- Reflective piping on outer shell
- SOLAS reflective tape for increased visibility in rescue conditions
- Optional Mustang Re-usable AirForce Re-Arm Kit [MA-7114].
- Model: MD3071 CANADIAN VERSION
- Outside Shell: Black/Carbon
- Inside/Inflated Color: Yellow
- Approval: Canada
- Approval: TC Marine - CAN/CGSB 65.11 - Adult PFD
- Sizing: Universal Adult
- Chest (30"-52") [76cm-132cm]
- Weight: more than 80lbs.
- Age: Adults over 16 years!
- Recommend for: Fishing, Boating, Paddle Sports
Re-usable AirForce Manual Re-Arm Kit [MA-7203] - Now MA-7114
- Use only Mustang Survival re-arm kits.
- Use of other re-arm kits may result in improper operation or failure to operate and will void the product's warranty.