Nemo Astro Regular Sleeping Pad - Updated
Ultra lightweight and simple, the Astro series offers a plush 3.5-inch thickness, a premium fabric suite, and lateral baffles. Lateral baffles are more comfortable than vertical baffles, and prevent the sides of the pad from curling around your body. The large Pillow Baffle™ at the head end of the pad ensures that your pillow doesn’t slide off in the middle of the night, and gives a couple extra inches of height to bolster your camp pillow. Astro is updated with the Laylow zero-profile, multi-functional, micro-adjustable valve offers convenient inflation, personalized comfort, and deflation.
- Non-Insulated 3 Season Backpacking/Camping Mat
- Plush 3.5” thickness is incredibly plush and comfortable.
- Lateral baffles offer an even, stable sleep and prevent the sides from curling around the body.
- Pillow Baffle keeps your pillow in place and adds loft at the head.
- Updated with Laylow zero-profile, multi-functional, micro-adjustable valve for customized inflation control.
75D PU Polyester Ripstop provides durability against puncture.
- R-Value tested to the new ASTM Standard (ASTM F3340-18) ensuring standardized comparisons for thermal resistance of heat loss.
- Packaging is made from recycled materials and is 100% recyclable.
- What's Included: Velcro Strap, Repair kit, Drawstring stuff sack
- Color: Verglas
- Type: Non Insulated
- Shape: Rectangular
- R-Value 1.5 [ASTM Standard F3340-18]
- Temperature: 35F to 45F [2 to 7C]
- Thickness: 3.5 in [9 cm]
- Fabric: 75D PU Polyester
- Insulation: N/A
- Valve: Laylow Zero-Profile Multi-Valve
- Included: Compression strap, Repair kit, Drawstring stuff sack
- Usages: Camping, Backpacking
- Minimum Weight: 1 lb. 3 oz [540 g]
- Dimensions: 20 x 72 inch [51 x 183 cm]
- Packed Size: 8.0 x 3.0 inch [20 x 8 cm]
- Minimum Weight: 1 lb. 9 oz [710 g]
- Dimensions: 25 x 76 inch [64 x 193 cm]
- Packed Size: 9.5 x 3.5 inch [24 x 9 cm]
- LAYLOW MULTI-VALVE incorporates; New Zero-Profile, Multi-Functional, Micro-Adjustable Valve with fast deflation.
- Unlike typical vertical baffles, lateral baffles prevent the sides of the sleeping pad from curving around your body.
- The Large Pillow Baffle at the head end of the pad ensures that your pillow doesn’t slide off in the middle of the night, and gives a couple extra inches of height for supreme sleeping comfort.
- Winners of the prestigious Editors Choice 2011 Backpackers Award, Top Pick Outdoors Award and the Best of Gear B.I.G. award.
- R-VALUE: Tested to the new ASTM Standard (ASTM F3340-18) ensuring standardized comparisons for thermal resistance of heat loss.