Eureka AirRest Classic Luxury Sleeping Pad (2 Sizes)
The Eureka AirRest Classic Luxury Self Inflating Pad has been one of our most popular & comfortable Sleeping pads ever... Wider and even more comfort the Luxury Mat is the ultimate in Luxury! A little heavier than the DC Series as the Foam is not cut out of the mat! But still a great value! Great Value & Eureka's best volume selling mat for camping, trekking, backpacking, cycling, canoeing... Tree Planting. We are not getting any older - Comfort is so critical whilst out camping these days! Great if you have friends and guests staying over at your house this weekend!
- 2 Convenient Sizes for every camper in your troop.
- 75D soft touch peached polyester STEALTH fabric reduces sleeping bag "shimmy".
- New 75D polyester non slip Grip Bottom Fabric for durability
- Open cell inner foam expands rapidly to original size for self inflation.
- Large intake valves allows for better air flow for inflation or deflation.
- Quick inflating open cell foam provides both comfort and warmth.
- Repair kit: Patch, adhesive glue, replacement valve cap and O ring.
- Camping, Backpacking, Canoeing, Kayaking, Scouting & Girl Guiding, Tree Planting...
- Eureka Lifetime Warranty.
- Sizing: Camper, Luxury, Luxury Wide
- Color: Allure Blue
- Classic Luxury: 25" x 76" x 3" [64 x 193 x 8cm] - 5.5lb [2.55kg]
- Packed Size: 26" x 8" [66 x 20cm]
- Classic Luxury Wide: 30" x 76" x 3" [76 x 193 x 8cm] - 6.5lb [2.95kg]
- Packed Size: 31" x 8" [79 x 20cm]
- R Value: 6 - Not ASTM Rated - 4 Season
- Usages: Camp, Home, Cottage, Cabin
HELPFUL AIR MAT HINTS:
- Any Self Inflating Mat opened originally will require a few puffs of air to obtain desired inflation.
- Extreme heat conditions inside your tent during the heat of the day can damage your mat.
- Keep the valve open when not in use during the heat of the day when your out & about.
- Keep the valve open when your camping season is complete - Storing them under your bed at the end of Season this will allow the foam to inflate to its original size (Vs keeping your mat rolled tightly during the off season.