Faber S.Line Snowshoe Ski [Max 325Lbs] 3 Styles
IDEAL FOR: Backcountry & Off Trail
FRAME: Silver Color
- Powder Coating Frame reduces snow sticking
- Light weight High Performance 7/8" [22mm] 6063-T832 Cambered aluminum frame increases flotation & rebound action.
- Cambered U-Frame Open Shape Frame: Arched & Vertically Cambered provides better flotation & gait while walking, gliding & much stronger.
- Curved rear end shape minimizes drag when walking.
- A Sliding Step Snowshoe - A fusion of a snowshoe & a ski
DECKING: Mid Section "WTD" Wing Traction Decking is lightweight & sturdy.
- Mid-Section WTD traction provides traction... while walking but allows sliding
- Black decking with printed swirls accenting the wing traction design.
- Sliding motion control with front and rear keels mounted on the under side of decking.
- Low temperature [-40f/ -40c] impact copolymer plastic that is cold & shock resistant.
- Sturdiness is due to the decking wing torsion, giving extra traction & creating exit holes for snow
PIVOT: Live Reverse Pivot Live + Stopper
- Reinforced urethane pivot riveted to copolymer decking rotation stopper at 70°; avoiding contact with shine bone and ease backward steps & jumps over obstacles.
- Ease of walking & sliding & unloading snow from the shoe with each step!
- Minimum toe lift required to exit snow in off-trail condition
- Good lateral control, heel stays centered on the snowshoe
- Suspension offering flexibility for comfort of the ankle
- Minimizes rebound effect for walking & sliding
BINDING: Quatro 3ZE 360°
- 3 Zenith buckles with nylon webbing for fast, precise and light adjustment
- Moulded toe stopper with vertical ribs for excellent lateral control
- 6.5’’ moulded cradle base foot plate for optimum contact with boot sole
- One of the most appreciated binding for leisure
- Concave toe box for good lateral control, Optimum fit and control by the 360° action of the back strap
CRAMPONS: No Crampons Required - prevents sliding motion.
Traction is very good due to the WTD Decking
Made In Canada! Since 1870.
Faber 150 years of Tradition & Development
- TYPE: High Tech Wing Traction Decking Sliding Step Snowshoe
- MODEL: SL-536, SL-540, SL-646
- OTHER NAME: Sliding Step Snowshoe
- SHAPE: Ski Shape
- 5.0" x 36" [12cm x 91cm], 3.75 lbs [1.70 kg]
Max 125 lbs [57 kg] on packed trails
- 5.5" x 40" [14cm x 102cm], 4.50 lbs [2.04 kg]
Max 225 lbs [91 kg] on packed trails
- 6.5" x 46" [17cm x 117cm], 5.50 lbs [2.50 kg]
Max 325 lbs [137 kg] on packed trails
- FOOTWEAR: Womens Up to Size 10 & Mens Up to 13.
- RECOMMENDED FOR:100% Off Trail
- TERRAIN: All, best on & off trails as well as in Mountain condiditons
- ACTIVITY: Mountain Snowshoeing.
- WARRANTY: 3 Year Guarantee
GUIDELINE FOR SIZE SELECTION:
- When choosing your snowshoe be sure you factor; User weight + footwear, clothing & the weight of your pack & gear!