Faber White Lander Womens Snowshoe [Max 150Lbs] 2 Styles
Women's Specific Sizing
IDEAL FOR: Rolling Terrain & Leisure Activities
FRAME: Red Color
- A narrow 7.5 inch snowshoe for women
- Powder Coating Frame reduces snow sticking
- Light weight yet strong 5/8" 6063-T832 Cambered aluminum frame increases flotation & rebound action (Smaller & Lighter Diameter than Northlander Snowshoe)
- U-Frame Open; curved open rear end avoids dragging effect while walking.
DECKING: New "WTD" Wing Traction Decking is lightweight, sturdy, less expensive.
- Grey/Silver Hot Foil Snowflake Pattern accents the wing traction design.
- Low temperature impact copolymer plastic that is cold & shock resistant.
- Sturdiness is due to the decking wing torsion, giving extra traction & creating exit holes for snow
- Resistant to -40f [-40c] Temperature Rating
PIVOT SYSTEM: SPORT PIVOT + STOPPER
- Suspended Sport Pivot with full rotation plus stopper, made of a carbon steel rod (twice as strong and 40 % lighter than stainless steel).
- 2 rivets attachment point
- Rotation limited at 70 degree to avoid contact with shine bone and ease backward steps and jumps over obstacles
- Lighter steps by partial lift of the snowshoe and discharge of snow from deck
- Minimum toe lift required to exit snow in off trail condition
- Very Good lateral control, heel stays centered on the snowshoe
- Suspension offering flexibility for comfort of the ankle
Optimizes crampons traction.
BINDING: TRIO 2LR
- White Binding vs Black Binding on the Mens North Lander
- Ratchets & Straps are smaller, narrower & sleeker for the White Lander Womens Series.
- Center: Lever Ratchet Buckle: better tightening
- Heel: Lever Ratchet for improved tightening
TOE BOX: 3-Point Toe Box Contains Boot for a secure fit.
CRAMPONS: Provide Excellent Traction
- Material: Aluminium Alloy
- Front Claw: FC-7A ~ 4" x 3" x 1", 7 Teeth
- Heel Claw: HC-6A ~ 2.5" x 3" x 3/4", 6 Teeth
Made In Canada! Since 1870.
Faber 150 years of Tradition & Development
- TYPE: High Tech Wing Traction Decking Women's Recreational Snowshoe
- MODEL: HL-722, HL-726
- OTHER NAME: Recreational Lightweight
- SHAPE: Elongated Bear Paw
CAPACITY: [Decrease by 25% - 50% on unbroken trail or powder snow!]
- 7.5" x 22" [19.05cm x 55.88cm], 2.75 lbs [1.25 kg]
Max 125 lbs [57 kg] on packed trails
- 7.5" x 26" [19.05cm x 66.04cm], 2.90 lbs [1.27 kg]
Max 150 lbs [68 kg] on packed trails
- FOOTWEAR: Womens Up to Size 10, Strap extenders maybe required for larger sizing!
- RECOMMENDED FOR:50% Trail/50% off trail.
- TERRAIN: All terrain & trails
- ACTIVITY: Recreational use. This model will make all of your excursions so much more enjoyable, no matter the snow conditions.
- WARRANTY: 3 Year Guarantee
GUIDELINE FOR SIZE SELECTION:
- When choosing your snowshoe be sure you factor; User weight + footwear, clothing & the weight of your pack & gear!