Faber Winter Rover Hybrid Snowshoe [Max 300Lbs] 2 Styles
IDEAL FOR: Flat Terrain and Day Hikes
FRAME: "U" Shaped Frame w/ arched frame
- Wood - White Ash
- Varnished Fiberglass Frame Coating - "Slush Proof"
- Flat Rear End
- Assures a natural gate particularly appreciated by women.
- The design of this snowshoe when in use will not knock each other; less noise & easier walking.
DECKING: Copolymer with traction wings Offers better snow traction than plastic decking
- Resistant to Cold Temperatures -40f / -40c
- Wide Holes in decking provide a lighter- snowshoe & allows powder snow to disperse quickly and efficiently!
PIVOT SYSTEM: LIVE PIVOT + STOPPER (limited rotation 70%)
- LI (Patented)
- Live urethane Pivot with full rotation plus stopper option, assembled on suspended copolymer decking.
- Precise and really light pivot
- Lighter steps by partial lift of the snowshoe and discharge of snow from deck
- Minimum toe lift required to exit snow in off-trail conditions
- Good lateral control, heel stays centered on the snowshoe
- Suspension offering flexibility for comfort of the ankle
- Minimizes rebound effect for running or fast walking
BINDING: TRIO 2 LR
- TRIO 2LR binding (two lever ratchet buckles and toe box) which is sturdy and easy to use
- A TPR binding with 2 Lever ratchet buckles for fast and easy in and out
- 3’’ foot plate + 2.5’’ heel plate for good grip
- Binding design for leisure
- Very Good Lateral Control
TOE BOX: 3 Point Toe Box Contains Boot for a secure fit
CRAMPONS: Good Traction
- Front Crampon: FC-7A 7 teeth, aluminum, 11 x 8x 2.5 cm.
- Rear Crampon: HC-6A 6 teeth, aluminum, 6 x 8 x 2 cm.
- Claw: Front & Rear Aluminium ~ 1"
- Heel Piece: Aluminium ~ 3/4"
- Created by 6 wings from the decking screw under the frame & the aluminum crampons
- Front Claw: 4" Long, Rear Claw: 2.5" Long
Made In Canada! Since 1870.
Faber 150 years of Tradition & Development
- TYPE: Hybrid Snowshoes
- MODEL: WR-930, WR-1036
- OTHER NAME: Green Mountain, Otter
- SHAPE: Modified Bear Paw
CAPACITY: [Decrease by 25% - 50% on unbroken trail or powder snow!]
- 9" x 30" [23cm x 76cm], 4.15lbs [1.89kg]
Max 250 lbs [113 kg] on packed trails
- 10" x 36" [25cm x 91cm], 4.65 lbs [2.1 kg]
Max 300 lbs [136 kg] on packed trails
- FOOTWEAR: Womens Up to Size 10 & Mens Up to 13.
- RECOMMENDED FOR: 50% Trail/50% off trail.
- TERRAIN: Various, Forest & Country terrains
- ACTIVITY: Excursions, Fun, Nature walks and observations.
- WARRANTY: 3 Year Guarantee
GUIDELINE FOR SIZE SELECTION:
When choosing your snowshoe be sure you factor; User weight + footwear, clothing & the weight of your pack & gear!