The North Face Mens Dryzzle Futurelight Rain Jacket
Breathable and waterproof, the super-packable Dryzzle Jacket is a perfect choice for hiking, camping and adventuring in wet weather.
- Standard fit
- Breathable-waterproof, seam-sealed FUTURELIGHT 3L shell
- Futurelight - TNF's most advanced breathable waterproof technology
- 100% windproof fabric
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Laminated stormflap with snap closure at hem covers the center front zip
- Exposed, polyurethane (PU) chest pocket zip
- Covered, secure-zip hand pockets
- Adjustable Velcro® cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Mens Waterproof & Windproof Shell
- Fabric: 50D 96 G/M² FUTURELIGHT™ 3L—100% Recycled Polyester Woven With Tricot Backer And Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Fit: Standard
- Avg Weight: 340 G (11.99 oz)
- Center Back: 28.25"
- Usages: Trekking, Hiking, Lifestyle
Technology: Futurelight - TNF's most advanced breathable waterproof technology
Better Breathability: Ultra-thin nanomembrane creates airflow while keeping water out.
Innovative Waterproofing: Rigorously tested to withstand the harshest weather conditions.
Superior Softness: Soft, lightweight and nimble for movement without constraints.
Proven Durability: Tested for 100+ days in heavy snow, sleet and rain by Nate Rowland.
Sustainability Driven: With face and back layers crafted with 90% recycled materials, it’s our most sustainably-produced
fabric to date.