Stonz Toddler Puffer Booties
Perfect for your little explorer out in cold weather, Stonz Puffer Toddler Booties keep their feet dry & warm even in the middle of winter. These Puffer booties use 3M thinsulation to keep them cozy in temperatures as low as -20ºC. Easy to get on and off for any impromptu backyard play session, these rubber-sole non-slip shoes are perfect for jumping toddlers ready to take the world by storm.
Warm without being bulky, these versatile booties were made for kids (and parents) on the go: lightweight for toting around in your diaper bag and with an extra-wide opening that easily covers thick socks or fleece liners. Got an extra adventurous little one? Just secure with the toggle closure and you’re done: no amount of kicking and playing will get these off!
- Easy slip on shoes that stay on: Who has time to do laces?! These are on (and off) in seconds: just slip over your kiddo’s feet, socks or liners, adjust the toggles and off you go! They won’t be able to kick these off.
- Adjustable toggle closure that grows with them: No need to have a bunch of new shoes every month. The extra-wide opening with adjustable toggles ensures the perfect fit and all-day comfort, even as your little adventurer grows.
- 3M thinsulation + water-resistant: Non-slip water-resistant rubber soles and 3M thinsulation keep their toes cozy and warm even if it’s -20ºC outside. Add the bootie liners for extra warmth!
- CPMA-certified: These have form-fitting rubber soles with no heel, certified by the Canadian Podiatric Medical Association to help your kid’s feet grow healthier.
- All-vegan toddler shoe: Stylish, functional AND safe for the planet? These booties have it all.
- Machine washable: Because hand washing and kids don’t mix well, these can be thrown in the wash and they’ll be as good as new.
- 100% Ripstop Nylon
- 100% Polyester vegan insulation
- 100% Polyester fleece lining
- Recyclable TPE rubber sole