Eureka Tundern Cove 6 EV Tent (6 Person/3 Season) Footprint Included
SPECIAL: While Supplies Last!
THE EVER POPULAR BON ECHO TOUR IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE!
The Tundern Cove was the precursor to the Eureka Bon Echo Tour 600 Tent (6 Person/3 Season) a wee bit smaller but with a vestibule included!
The Eureka Tundern Cove 6 Person EV Extended Vestibule Tent combines function, quality and affordability. We have pared the Tundern Cove 6EV with it's corresponding full coverage Tundern Cove 6 EV Footprint while supplies last. The Tundern Cove 6 Tent was designed for 3 Season Car Camping, Eureka Freecountry Tent: It's camping, not glamping. 2 vestibules and enough room for 6 people means you can bring the whole crew, the dog, and all the gear you can carry! Oversized main vestibule for guaranteed dry entry even in the wettest weather. Large enough to be used as a sitting room for 2 to 4 and a great storage area.
- Performance Family (Free Standing)
- Frame Geometry = 2 Pole Aluminum Modified Rectangular Dome with full fly coverage.
- Lightweight aluminum poles make for a strong structure as well as less weight to carry. Crossed-pole dome architecture gives you enough room to stand up inside and get changed without crouching.
- 3 season use based on full coverage fly sheet protection with all exposed seams factory taped.
- Floor and fly are made of durable polyester with a waterproof polyurethane coating.
- Two doors to the sleeping area, each protected by a vestibule.
- Large front door makes interior access easy. The secondary back door provides an alternative exit so you don't have to climb over sleeping tentmates
- Large front vestibule uses a hooped pole to create a large covered front porch for gear storage or hanging out.
- One vestibule is oversized supported by a vestibule pole ensuring dry tent entry and a covered storage area.
- Hooded vestibule vents add ventilation to minimize condensation buildup.
- Bathtub floor wraps up the sides of the tent to protect against splashes and puddles.
- No-see-um mesh panels in the doors, side walls and roof keep bugs out and let the breeze in.
- Generous use of no-see-um mesh panels in the doors, sidewalls and roof keep the bugs out and let the breeze in and breathable taffeta fabric combined with high peak flysheet vents create excellent venting options.
- Reinforced guy line loops with guy lines supplied for security and stability in windy conditions.
- 2 Internal storage pockets, 2 vestibule storage pockets and gear loft storage all included and lots of options for stashing headlamps, spare socks and other easy-to-misplace items.
- Car Camping, Camp - 3 Season
- Eureka Freecountry Tent: It's camping, not glamping.
- Lifetime Eureka Warranty!
The Eureka Tundern 6EV Footprint is included for your convenience in this Eureka Tundern 6 Extended Version Family Tent Promotion while supplies last!
A savings of $90.00
Shaped to fit our Tundern Cove 6EV tent and made of the same material as the tent’s floor, this fitted footprint will be your tent's best friend (other than you, of course). Protect from punctures from sneaky roots and rocks, or any wear-and-tear over time. Webbing stake-out loops and grommet attachments makes use sturdy and easy.
- Color: Sungold/Carolina Blue
- Door/Vestibule: 2 Door/1 Large Front Extended Vestibule Porch, Small Rear Vestibule
- Capacity: 5-6 Person/3 Season
- Tent Footprint: 11' x 14' 6 [318 x 442 cm]
- Sleeping Area: 11' x 8' 6 [318 x 260 cm]
- Floor Area: 90.4 sq. ft. [8.40 sq.m.]
- Vestibule Area: 66 sq. ft. [6.1 sq.m]
- Centre Height: 6' 4" [195 cm]
- Total Weight: 22 lbs [10.0 kg]
- Packed Size: 8" x 28" [20x71cm]
- FABRIC: Full Coverage Fly: 75D Polyester, Coatings: H20proof 2000mm Taped seams
- FABRIC: Floor: 150D Polyester, Coatings: Waterproof 3000mm Taped seams
- FABRIC: Inner Canopy Wall: breathable 68D Polyester
- FABRIC: Mesh: 40D polyester no-see-um Meshing
- FRAME: (2) 13.0 mm aluminum shock-corded poles, (1) 11.0 mm aluminum Vestibule Pole
- SET UP: Pin & Ring Assembly
- Polyesters outlast Nylon fly sheets against UV damage!
- Polyesters last longer & keep their shape better w/o material stretch
- [Keep your tent out of the sun for long periods of prolonged use!]