Eureka Apex 3XT Tent (3 Person/2 Season) Footprint Included
The Apex tent is the ideal full featured fiberglass pole frame backpacking tent. Lightning fast setups after long, slow hikes. Near instantaneous setup pays big dividends when it’s getting dark on the trail. Sleeping and lounging are more comfortable with big dual vestibules, dual windows and maxed out interior space. The secret to speed and space, is the freestanding frame that’s shock-corded to our speed hub.' The hub allows for a modified dome shape with steeper walls and more efficient use of the footprint.
- Lightweight Recreational Camping (Free Standing)
- Frame Geometry = Single pole set, rectangular dome tent
- Fiberglass frame sections are attached to the nylon central speed hub for easy set up and to prevent lost parts during take down
- Sleeps 3: 2 Large mesh doors front and rear provide easy access
- Fly utilizes 2 fly rods to extend over door/vestibule for rain protection, and which add strength and stability to tent
- Front and Rear Full V3 Vestibule (Canadian Versions: XT Means Attached Vestibule)
- Bathtub floor wraps up sides of tent, protecting against splashing and standing water
- 2 Vents in the top fly, and mesh panels in the tent roof, allow moist warm air to escape, minimizing condensation
- Mesh tent bodies aid ventilation and lighten the load in these versatile side-entry tents.
- A gear loft provides extra storage overhead
- 4 Mesh pockets organize small gear and keep it off of the floor
- Eureka Camp Comfort System Compatible
- Recreational Series Tents offer easy set up for weekend get-aways
- Weekend Camping, Car Camping, Boat Camping, Backyard Camping, 2 Season
- Eureka Freecountry Tent: It's camping, not glamping.
- Eureka Lifetime Warranty!
Free Footprint Included for your EUREKA APEX 3XT Tent.
- Color: Mineral Grey (Lime Punch) Fly & Beige/Brown Floor
- Capacity: 3 Person/2 Season
- Door/Vestibule: 2 Main Side Door & 2 Vestibule
- Tent Footprint: 11' 3 x 7' 4 [343 x 223cm]
- Sleeping Area: 6' 3 x 7' 4 [190 x 223cm]
- Area: 46sq. ft. [4.27 sq.m.]
- Vestibule Area (x2): 9.2 sq. ft. [0.85 sq.m]
- Centre Height: 4' 2 [127cm]
- Minimum Weight: 8lbs 4oz [3.63kg]
- Packed Size: 6" x 23" [15 x 58cm]
- FABRIC: Fly: 75D 190T StormShield® polyester taffeta, Coatings: Waterproof 1000mm Taped seams
- FABRIC: Floor: 75D 190T StormShield® polyester taffeta, Coatings: Waterproof 1000mm Taped seams
- FABRIC: Wall: 75D 190T polyester tafffeta breathable
- FABRIC: Mesh: 40g/m2 polyester no-see-um
- FRAME: 9.5mm / 8.5mm Fiberglass + nylon hub
- SET UP: Post & Grommet Assembly
- Polyesters outlast Nylon fly sheets against UV damage!
- Polyesters last longer & keep their shape better w/o material stretch
- [Keep your tent out of the sun for long periods of prolonged use!]
V3 Enhanced Tent System: VOLUME – VENTING – VERSATILITY
- A series of individual features which create a system that enhances a tent’s utility and comfort in the backcountry.
- This synergistic system is called the V3 Enhanced Tent System.
- There are three primary design components to the V3 Enhanced Tent System:
- the vertical strut vestibule pole, vectored fly-to-tent body pullouts, and hooded fly vents.
- Each design feature offers several individual performance benefits, but when incorporated into a single tent, a synergistic effect is observed.
Polyester Nylon Footprint is included.
- Placed under the tent prior to set-up, the footprint keeps the outer floor clean for packing and prevents wear & tear from roots and stones
- The utilization of a heavy plastic sheet cut to your tent size including vestibules will protect tent floor bottoms from Ground Water, Condensation and tent site debris and obstacles.