Keen Kids & Youth Lumi Waterproof Winter Boot
Defy the elements in durable, waterproof winter boots. Serious insulation keeps small feet warm down to -40°C, and is removable for milder days as winter starts to shift toward spring. The waterproof shell stands up to deep drifts and slush puddles, and soles designed for cold-weather grip keep them upright during the slippery business of building snow forts. A quick-pull lacing system is easy to adjust and holds snug through long snow days, while smaller sizes have a nifty hook-and-loop cuff for easier do-it-themselves on and off.
- A new edition for Keen Winter - For Kids...
- Waterproof, Lightweight Injected EVA shell & textured upper is completely waterproof.
- Durable textile cuff is easy to clean.
- Quick-pull lacing system on Youth Sizing
- Adjustable Hook-And-Loop Cuff Closure on Childrens Sizing [Fancy way of saying similar to Velcro] HOOK-AND-LOOP
- Removable Keen.Warm Insulation felt liner is rated to -40F [-40°C]
- Padded tongue and collar for comfort
- Non-marking rubber outsole leaves no Trace
- Keen.Freeze Winter Rubber Compound is optimized for traction in cold weather.
- Kids Winter Waterproof Insulated Snow Boot
- Children: 8 to 13
- Youth: 1 to 5
- Upper: Waterproof, Lightweight Injected EVA shell & textured upper is completely waterproof.
- Insulation: Removable Keen.Warm Insulation felt liner is rated to -40F [-40°C]
- Sole: Non-Marking Sole with Keen.Freeze Winter Rubber Compound is optimized for traction in cold weather.
- KEEN.FREEZE The new KEEN.Freeze outsole with aggressive 4mm multi directional lugs delivers advanced traction when encountering ice and snow.
- KEEN.WARM - a lightweight, anti microbial insulation that provides warmth where you need it most.