The North Face Mens Montana Futurelight Etip Glove
No cold fingers on pow days. Windproof, waterproof insulated gloves keep hands toasty and dry whether you're riding the chair, bombing down black diamonds or breaking trail in the backcountry. Waterproof fabric, a DWR finish, taped seams and a GORE-TEX insert block out snow and water. HeatSeeker insulation and a fleece lining keeps fingers cozy on extra-cold days.
- Outer shell is waterproof and windproof DryVent 2L with DWR finish and fully taped seams for breathable weather protection.
- GORE-TEX waterproof-breathable insert keeps water out.
- Polyurethane synthetic leather palms for durability and grip.
- Etip touchscreen compatible fingers allow you to use your devices without removing gloves.
- 200g Heakseeker ECO polyester insulation (50% recycled content) on the backs.
- 100g Heatseeker ECO insulation on palm.
- High-pile polyester fleece lining is soft against the skin.
- Cinchable wrist seals heat in.
- Shell: DryVent 2L, 100% nylon plain weave with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Additional Shell: 55% polyester, 45% polyurethane bonded fabric
- Lining: 100% polyester knit
- Back-of-hand Insulation: 200 g Heatseeker Eco 70% post-consumer recycled polyester
- Palm Insulation: 100 g Heatseeker Eco