Canada Goose Womens Expedition Nonfur Parka
Our original extreme weather parka gets an update with streamlined hood details and additional interior pockets. The Expedition Parka was developed for scientists working in McMurdo Station, Antarctica. Whether your next journey is through a frozen urban jungle or across uncharted ice fields, with the Canada Goose Expedition Parka you get performance that is proven at the South Pole each year by the National Science Foundation division of Polar Research. Customize your parka and extend the coverage of your hood with a variety of our interchangeable Hood Trim accessories.
- Designed in an oversized fit for optimum movement.
- Hood features a removable zipper guard for the option of changing your hood trim for a customized look and added protection.
- Adjustable down-filled hood adds warmth and element protection.
- Tricot lined chin guard for added warmth and comfort. • Webbing grab strap at upper back with 'Expedition' emblem patch.
- Waist features interior drawcord to customize fit and retain warmth.
- Recessed rib-knit cuffs add comfort and lock in heat.
- Sleek interior hanging lining with backpack straps allow jacket to be carried hands-free over the shoulders.
- Nylon elasticized snow skirt for added protection.
- Placket with Velcro® closures over 2-way zipper that unzips from the bottom for added range of motion or ventilation. Storm flap underneath zipper adds a layer of protection.
- 6 exterior pockets: 4 double entry pockets on front body with top flap and Velcro®closures, side entry has zipper closures. Utility pocket on left sleeve, utility pocket on right sleeve with top flap and Velcro® closure.
- 3 interior pockets: 1 security pocket with zipper closure and 2 mesh drop-in pockets.
- Finished with embroidered Canada Goose logo.
- ATTN: SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS APPLY!
- We are unable to ship outside of Canada
Fabric: ARCTIC-TECH [85%] Polyester + [15%] cotton blend with durable water repellent finish
Insulation: 625 Fill Power Responsibly Sourced Duck Down
TEI 5 Rating: Extreme, -30°C and below Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.