Keen Womens Greta Waterproof Winter Boot
Blustery winter weather is no reason to stay inside. Plenty of insulation and a cozy fleece collar keep feet warm while hiking, snowshoeing, or shoveling snow. Aggressively lugged, winter-specific rubber soles provide traction in winter terrain. Puffy Jacket meets leather hiking boot.
- Waterproof premium leather and textile upper
- LWG-certified leather and synthetic upper.
- Non-marking rubber outsole leaves no trace
- 200g of KEEN.WARM insulation rated to -25°F [-32°C]
KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
Eco Anti-Odor for natural odor control
Environmentally preferred premium leather from LWG-certified tannery
PFC-free, durable water repellent
KEEN.FREEZE non-marking rubber outsole for traction in cold conditions
Dual-density EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning
Breathable textile lining
Removable, dual-density EVA insole with arch support for all-day comfort
- Womens waterproof nubuck leather upper
- Color: Assorted
- Insulation: 200g of KEEN.WARM insulation rated to -25°F [-32°C]
- Shat Height: 7in [17.78 cm]
- Weight: 1.2 lbs [0.54 kg]
- Features: Waterproof Winter
- Category: Outdoor, Winter Activity: City, Trail, Town
- Type: Outdoor Hiking, Waterproof, Winter Insulated
- Weather: Cold – insulated, Wet - waterproof
- Lining: KEEN.DRY waterproof breathable membrane
- KEEN.DRY: A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
- KEEN.WARM: Who knew charcoal bamboo could create something that keeps your feet warm? But it makes KEEN.Warm—a lightweight insulation that provides warmth where you need it most.
- KEEN.FREEZE: non-marking rubber outsole for traction in cold conditions