Oboz Womens Sphinx Pull-On Insulated B-DRY Winter Boot
From the inside out—200g of Primaloft Bio insulation and B-DRY waterproofing—the Newly born Obox Womens Sphinx Pull-On is ready for ice-laden mountain towns. Featuring waterproof oiled nubuck, a water-resistant medial zipper, recycled components, and a Vibram Arctic Grip A.T. sole made of Vibram XS Trek.
- UPPER - Oiled Waterproof Nubuck Leather + Abrasion-Resistant Ripstop Textile; 200g Primaloft BIO, B-DRY Waterproof Membrane, 100% RPET Webbing + YKK Water-Resistant Medial Zipper
- INSULATION - 200 gram PrimaLoft BIO
- INSOLE - O FIT Insole w/ Bloom Algae
- MIDSOLE - Single-density compression molded EVA, TPU heel clip
- OUTSOLE - Vibram XS-Trek Arctic Grip Canmore
- CONSTRUCTION - Board lasted
- WIDTH - Regular - VOLUME - Medium
- HEEL RISE - 15mm
- Womens Insulated Waterproof Snow Boot
- Weight: W7: 15.3 oz. [434 grams]
- Oiled Waterproof Nubuck Leather + Abrasion-Resistant Ripstop Textile
- 200g Primaloft BIO insulation
- Oboz BDry Waterproof/Breathable Membrane
- 100% RPET Webbing + YKK Water-Resistant Medial Zipper
- Construction: Board Lasted
- Insole: O FIT Insole w/ Bloom Algae
- Midsole: Single-density compression molded EVA, TPU heel clip
- Width: Regular
- Heel Rise: 15mm
- Volume: Medium
- Outsole: Vibram XS-Trek Arctic Grip Canmore
- B-DRY WATERPROOF: There’s no denying feet sweat and trails can get muddy. There’s also no denying the ability of our proprietary waterproofing system, B-DRY, lets sweat escape while keeping moisture out.
- O FIT BLOOM: Insoles made with Bloom Algae technology use sustainable algae biomass without compromising durability or comfort.
- Vibram Arctic GRIP A.T.: Vibram XS-Trek Arctic Grip Canmore. Wet Ice Innovative Technology specifically engineered and designed to perform on wet ice.
- Primaloft BIO: 200 gram PrimaLoft BIO insulation. PrimaLoft has set sustainability forward with the first-ever biodegradable*, 100% recycled synthetic fiber, for insulation and fabric applications.
- Recycled Materials: Contains recycled materials helping us lighten our impact on the planet.