Arcteryx Womens Patera Parka
Designed for city winters, the Patera is elegant, sophisticated and technically advanced. A supple P75d GORE-TEX fabric with 2L technology outer shell gives complete protection from wind, snow and rain. Freedom of movement is built in with gussets under the arm and articulation in the sleeves, and the women’s specific design puts a focus on optimal performance, comfort and fit. Down Contour Construction™ and Down Composite Mapping™ technologies place specific insulations where they provide the greatest benefit and reduce bulk, giving the Patera a streamlined look that belies its exceptional warmth.
- Wind resistant
- Reduced bulk under the arms and in the side panels
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Smooth inner face-fabric allows for easy layering
- Patent-pending Down Contour Construction and Down Composite Mapping technologies maximize insulation benefits
- Down Contour Composite™ and GORE-TEX technologies maximize insulation benefits
- P75d GORE-TEX Fabric with 2L technology—A distinctively textured surface and soft, cottony hand make this durable polyester face one of our most inviting and wearable textiles. Treated with DWR (Durable Water Repellant).
- Coreloft™ 100 (100 g/m² ) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fiber is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- 750 fill European goose down