Adventure Medical Kits Mountain Hiker Medical Kit - 2 Person / 2 Day
The must-have companion for overnight adventures, the AMK Mountain Hiker contains carefully-selected first aid supplies to treat common on-the-trail injuries and illnesses. This hiking first aid kit features essentials ranging from moleskin and After Bite to EMT shears and a trauma pad. Comprehensive yet compact, the Mountain Hiker kit is the lightweight addition to your hiking gear that prepares you and a friend for whatever you may experience during a weekend on the trail.
Wilderness Medicine: A Condensed Guide
Know how to treat common backcountry injuries and illnesses with the up-to-date wilderness first aid information in this hiking first aid guide, written by Eric A. Weiss MD.
Easy Care First Aid System
Find supplies quickly with the Easy Care™ organization system, which organizes contents by injury into clearly-labeled pockets, letting you easily find what you need at a moment’s notice.
Backcountry Wound Care
Stop bleeding quickly with the trauma pad, close wounds with butterfly bandages and medical tape, and stabilize sprained ankles or strains with the elastic bandage so you can hike out safely.
Find it Fast DesignFirst Aid Kits
Find the emergency supplies you need quickly, even in the dark. The external kit map shows where supplies are located, while the reflective design helps you find the kit quickly at night.
Lightweight & Durable
Pack all the first aid supplies you need without weighing down your pack. This compact hiking first aid kit weighs less than 8 oz. and features a durable, water-resistant medical bag.
Blister Prevention & Protection
Stop blisters before they start with moleskin, the most reliable dressing to reduce friction and prevent the hiker’s #1 injury. The 14 die-cut pieces are shaped to fit common problem areas.
- Group Size: 2 Person
- Trip Duration: 1 to 2 Days
- Kit Type: Hiker Medical
- Items: 68
- Dimensions: 6.5" x 3" x 5.5" [16.5 x 7.6 x 14 cm]
- Weight: 0.45 lb [204g]
- Usages Great for camping, backpacking, boating, survival kits
Cuts & Scrapes
- 1 – Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
- 5 – Easy Access Bandages®, 1" x 3" Fabric
- 5 – Easy Access Bandages®, Knuckle Fabric
- 3 – Butterfly Closure Fabric Adhesive Bandage
- 3 – Antiseptic Wipe
- 1 – Triple Antibiotic Ointment
- 2 – Alcohol Swab
- 1 – Safety Pin
- 1 – Register Your Kit Card
- 3 – After Bite® Sting & Bite Relief Wipe
- 4 – Aspirin (325 mg.), 2 Pkg./2
- 2 – Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg.), 2 Pkg./1
- 4 – Ibuprofen (200 mg.), 2 Pkg./2
- 4 – Acetaminophen (500 mg.), 2 Pkg./2
- Stop Bleeding Fast
- 1 – Trauma Pad, 5" x 9"
- 2 – Nitrile Glove
- Wound Care / Blister / Burn
- 1 – Wilderness First Aid Manual
- 1 – EMT Shears, 4"
- 4 – Sterile Gauze Dressing, 4" x 4"
- 2 – Sterile Gauze Dressing, 2" x 2"
- 1 – Sterile Non-Adherent Dressing, 2" x 3"
- 1 – Elastic Bandage with Hook & Loop Closure, 2"
- 1 – Conforming Gauze Bandage, 2"
- 1 – Tape, 1" x 2.5 yd.
- 14 – Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped Pieces
We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary
Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.