AlpineAire Three Cheese Lasagna New Packaging
AlpineAire Instant Meal Pouches are convenient, light weight and great-tasting Freeze-Dried meals, ready for you, when you're ready to eat. The AlpineAire 3 Cheese Lasagna offers 2 servings; Monterey jack, parmesan and Romano cheeses blend with a chunky tomato sauce and pasta for a filling meatless entrée. Inspired by mama's lasagna, seasoned with Italian spices. Travel Far, Enjoy the Journey, Hike Far, Breathe Deep, Climb Mountains, Watch the Sunset... EAT WELL.
- AlpineAire Vegetarian Entrée
- Italian Cuisine
- Great-tasting, nutritious meal is made from high-quality ingredients to fuel your adventure.
- Health Canada Nutrition Facts Table
- 560 Calories per package - 2 Servings/Portions
- Easy to prepare; just add 2 cups (16oz.|473ml) boiling water to ingredients or fold/crease and fill pouch to the "E-Z Fill Line" #8 without the need of a measuring cup
- A 5+ year shelf life
- A quick meal for backpacking, camping, boating or emergency preparedness.
- 'Sustaining Life No Matter Where’
- Category: Vegetarian Entrée
- Dish: Italian
- Health Canada Nutrition Facts Table:
- Serves: 2 Person
- Serving is considered a ½ Package [73g]
- Packaged Weight: 5.15oz. [146g]
- Calories: 280/Serving, 560/Package
- Fat (g): 6
- Carbs (g): 44
- Protein (g): 14
- Cholesterol (mg): 20
- Sodium (mg): 440
- GF: No
- Dairy Free: No
- Nut Free: Yes
- Vegetarian: Yes
- Soy Free: No
- Vegan: No
- Product of U.S.A.
- Perfect For: Expedition Groups, Sailing Voyages, Outdoor Enthusiasts, Canoeing, Backpacking, Hiking, Cooking, Climbing, Boating, Survival Kits. Emergency Preparedness.
Pasta tagliatelle [durum semolina flour (wheat), niacin, ferrous sulfate (iron), thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin and folic acid], Monterey jack cheese freeze dried shredded (pasteurized milk, salt, enzymes, potato starch added to prevent caking) Potato starch, Tomato powder, Soy flour (textured vegetable protein), Carrots, Tomato flakes, Sweet whey, Fructose, Parmesan cheese [(partially skim milk, culture, salt, enzymes) and disodium phosphate], White Onion, Sea salt, Romano cheese [(pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, and enzymes) and disodium phosphate], White Onion, Yeast flakes [(dried yeast, niacin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamin, hydrochloride, riboflavin, folic acid, cyanocobalamin (b12 produced by natural fermentation, not synthetic or animal source), Garlic granulated, Paprika, Basil, Oregano, Bay leaves, Rosemary, Thyme.
Contains: Milk, Soy, Wheat
Introducing the redesigned AlpineAire Foods.
- The new AlpineAire packaging has all new navigation to help consumers choose the right products for their needs, palette and nutritional requirements.
- New graphics set the scene for their next adventure, representing the time of day you look forward to enjoying your tasty AlpineAire meal.
- New packaging is color coded to quickly and easily identify each product category (Vegetarian, Beef, Pork, Chicken etc.)
- New healthy food icons on the back of the pouch identify all the Health Canada benefits of AlpineAire.
- Waterproof, re-sealable packages guarantees freshness.
- Open Pouch & remove oxygen absorber.
- Prepare in pouch or other suitable container
- Add 2 cups (16 oz./473ml) boiling water to ingredients or fold / crease & fill pouch to “E-Z Fill Line” 8
- Stir thoroughly then seal pouch or cover
- Let stand 10 - 12 minutes, stir again & serve