Alpineaire Bandito Scramble Vegetarian New Packaging
AlpineAire Instant Meal Pouches are convenient, light weight and great-tasting Freeze-Dried meals, ready for you, when you're ready to eat. The AlpineAire Gluten Free and Vegetarian breakfast Entrée features Mexican Cuisine; a Bandito Scrambling egg mix with potatoes, cheddar cheese, mild chilies & spices to liven up your morning. Cooking Required. Travel Far, Enjoy the Journey, Hike Far, Breathe Deep, Climb Mountains, Watch the Sunset... EAT WELL.
- AlpineAire Breakfasts & Desserts
- A Gluten Free Vegetarian Breakfast
- Mexican Cuisine
- Great-tasting, nutritious meal is made from high-quality ingredients to fuel your adventure.
- Health Canada Nutrition Facts Table
- 480 Calories per package - 2 Servings/Portions
- Easy to prepare; just add 1 cup (8.0oz|237ml) boiling water to ingredients or fold/crease and fill pouch to the "E-Z Fill Line" #5 without the need of a measuring cup
- A 5+ year shelf life
- A quick meal for backpacking, camping, boating or emergency preparedness.
- 'Sustaining Life No Matter Where’
- Category: Breakfast Entrees - Cooking Required
- Dish: Mexican
- Health Canada Nutrition Facts Table:
- Serves: 2 Person
- Serving is considered a ½ Package [50g]
- Packaged Weight: 3.5oz. [100g]
- Calories: 240/Serving, 480/Package
- Fat (g): 13
- Carbs (g): 18
- Protein (g): 14
- Cholesterol (mg): 330
- Sodium (mg): 340
- GF: Yes
- Dairy Free: No
- Nut Free: Yes
- Vegetarian: Yes
- Soy Free: Yes
- Vegan: No
- Product of U.S.A.
- Perfect For: Expedition Groups, Sailing Voyages, Outdoor Enthusiasts, Canoeing, Backpacking, Hiking, Cooking, Climbing, Boating, Survival Kits. Emergency Preparedness.
Dried Whole Egg-Free Flow (<2% Sodium Silico Aluminate for anti-caking), Hash Brown Potatoes (potatoes, Sodium Bisulfite), Nonfat Dry Milk (Grade A Pasteurized skim milk), Carrots, Sour Cream Powder [(Cream Solids, Cultured Nonfat Milk), Citric Acid, and Tbhq], Cheddar Cheese [(Milk, Salt, Cultures, Enzymes), Disodium Phosphate. May contain sodium silico aluminate at <2%]. White Onion, Bell Pepper Red & Green Combo, Sea Salt, Black Pepper, Green Chili Pepper, Chives, Monterey Chili Powder (Chili Pepper, Spices, Salt, Garlic), Garlic Granules, Cilantro.
Contains: Egg, Milk
Introducing the redesigned AlpineAire Foods.
- The new AlpineAire packaging has all new navigation to help consumers choose the right products for their needs, palette and nutritional requirements.
- New graphics set the scene for their next adventure, representing the time of day you look forward to enjoying your tasty AlpineAire meal.
- New packaging is color coded to quickly and easily identify each product category (Vegetarian, Beef, Pork, Chicken etc.)
- New healthy food icons on the back of the pouch identify all the Health Canada benefits of AlpineAire.
- Waterproof, re-sealable packages guarantees freshness.
- Open Pouch & remove oxygen absorber.
- Prepare in pouch or other suitable container
- Add 1 cups (16 oz./237ml) boiling water to ingredients or fold / crease & fill pouch to “E-Z Fill Line” 5
- Stir thoroughly then seal pouch or cover, Let stand 10 minutes
- Prepare wet egg mix as you would fresh eggs.