AlpineAire Cinnamon Apple Crisp
AlpineAire Instant Meal Pouches are convenient, light weight and great-tasting Freeze-Dried meals, ready for you, when you're ready to eat. The AlpineAire Foods Cinnamon Apple Crisp. Brown sugar sauce with apples & raisins mingle with vanilla almond granola. Bring home-baked favorites on your backcountry camping adventure. Add boiling water for warm spoonful's of apples, cinnamon, raisins and brown sugar. Comes with crunchy French vanilla almond granola to sprinkle on top. Travel Far, Enjoy the Journey, Hike Far, Breathe Deep, Climb Mountains, Watch the Sunset... EAT WELL.
- AlpineAire Dessert
- American Cuisine
- Great-tasting, nutritious meal is made from high-quality ingredients to fuel your adventure.
- Health Canada Nutrition Facts Table
- 420 Calories & 2g Protein per package - 2 Servings/Portions
- Easy to prepare; just add 1 cup (8oz.|237ml) boiling water to ingredients or fold/crease and fill pouch to the "E-Z Fill Line" #4 without the need of a measuring cup
- A 5+ year shelf life
- A quick meal for backpacking, camping, boating or emergency preparedness.
- 'Sustaining Life No Matter Where’
- Category: Dessert
- Dish: American
- Health Canada Nutrition Facts Table:
- Serves: 2 Person
- Serving is considered a ½ Package [57g]
- Packaged Weight: 4oz. [114g]
- Calories: 220/Serving, 440/Package
- Fat (g): 1.0
- Carbs (g): 48
- Protein (g): 1
- Cholesterol (mg): 0
- Sodium (mg): 20
- GF: No
- Dairy Free: Yes
- Nut Free: No
- Vegetarian: Yes
- Soy Free: Yes
- Vegan: Yes
- Product of U.S.A.
- Perfect For: Expedition Groups, Sailing Voyages, Outdoor Enthusiasts, Canoeing, Backpacking, Hiking, Cooking, Climbing, Boating, Survival Kits. Emergency Preparedness.
Brown Sugar Crystals (Cane Sugar, Cane Molasses or Brown Cane Sugar (Cane Sugar, Cane Molasses), Apples ((Calcium Stearate) (as a flow agent)), Vanilla Almond Granola (Rolled Oats, Organic Whole Grain Corn Flour, Cane Sugar, Canola Oil, Molasses, Sliced Almond, Flaxseed, Honey, Vanilla Extract, Salt, Baking Soda), Raisins (Raisins, Sunflower Oil), Corn Starch, Cinnamon, Orange Peel, Citric Acid Anhydrous.
Contains: Tree Nuts
Introducing the redesigned AlpineAire Foods.
- The new AlpineAire packaging has all new navigation to help consumers choose the right products for their needs, palette and nutritional requirements.
- New graphics set the scene for their next adventure, representing the time of day you look forward to enjoying your tasty AlpineAire meal.
- New packaging is color coded to quickly and easily identify each product category (Vegetarian, Beef, Pork, Chicken etc.)
- New healthy food icons on the back of the pouch identify all the Health Canada benefits of AlpineAire.
- Waterproof, re-sealable packages guarantees freshness.
- Open Pouch & remove oxygen absorber. Remove & Set Aside Streusel Topping Packet
- Prepare in pouch or other suitable container
- Add 1 cup (8 oz./237ml) cold water to ingredients or fold / crease & fill pouch to “E-Z Fill Line” 4
- Stir thoroughly then seal pouch or cover,
- Let stand 10 minutes - Sprinkle Streusel Topping packet over top and serve.