AlpineAire Pasta Roma Vegetarian
- AlpineAire Vegetarian Dish Entrees
- Great-tasting, nutritious meal is made from high-quality ingredients to fuel your adventure
- Easy to prepare; just add hot water to the fill line without the need of a measuring cup
- The AlpineAire Foods Pasta Roma has a 5+ year shelf life
- Vegetarian Entree, Serves 2
- Enjoy a hot meal of Rotini Pasta with romano and parmesan cheese in a creamy tomato sauce after a day outside.
- Serves: 2 Person
- Category: Vegetarian Entrees
- GF: No
- Dairy Free: No
- Vegetarian: Yes
- Vegan: No
- Nut Free: Yes
- Packaged Weight: 6.0oz. [170g]
- Calories: 680/Package, 340/Serving
- Carbs (g): 47
- Fat (g): 8
- Protein (g): 17
- Perfect For: Expedition Groups, Sailing Voyages, Outdoor Enthusiasts, Canoeing, Backpacking, Hiking, Cooking, Climbing, Boating, Survival Kits
Instant pasta [durum semolina (enriched with niacin, ferrous sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, and folic acid)], romano cheese powder (pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes, disodium phosphate), tomato powder, parmesan cheese powder (partially skim milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes, disodium phosphate), potato starch, whey powder, tomato flakes, instant nonfat milk powder, onion granules, low sodium salt, garlic granules, and basil.
Contains: Milk, Wheat
Introducing the redesigned AlpineAire Foods.
- The new AlpineAire packaging has all new navigation to help consumers choose the right products for their needs, palette and nutritional requirements.
- New graphics set the scene for their next adventure, representing the time of day you look forward to enjoying your tasty AlpineAire meal.
- New packaging is colour coded to quickly and easily identify each product category (Vegetarian, Beef, etc.)
- New healthy food icons on the back of the pouch identify all the health benefits of AlpineAire.
- Waterproof, re-sealable packages guarantees freshness.