AlpineAire Forever Young Mac & Cheese Vegetarian
AlpineAire Instant Meal Pouches are convenient, light weight and great-tasting Freeze-Dried meals, ready for you, when you're ready to eat. The AlpineAire Foods Forever Young Mac & Cheese offers 2 servings; A classic dish to bring along on your backcountry hiking escape, made with three cheese sauce and the vegetable additions of peas, carrots and corn. Travel Far, Enjoy the Journey, Hike Far, Breathe Deep, Climb Mountains, Watch the Sunset... EAT WELL.
- AlpineAire Vegetarian Entrée
- American Cuisine
- Great-tasting, nutritious meal is made from high-quality ingredients to fuel your adventure.
- Health Canada Nutrition Facts Table
- 800 Calories per package - 2 Servings/Portions
- Easy to prepare; just add 2 cups (16oz.|473ml) boiling water to ingredients or fold/crease and fill pouch to the "E-Z Fill Line" #8 without the need of a measuring cup
- A 5+ year shelf life
- A quick meal for backpacking, camping, boating or emergency preparedness.
- 'Sustaining Life No Matter Where’
- Category: Vegetarian Entree
- Dish: American
- Health Canada Nutrition Facts Table:
- Serves: 2 Person
- Serving is considered a ½ Package [99g]
- Packaged Weight: 7.0oz. [198g]
- Calories: 400/Serving, 800/Package
- Fat (g): 12
- Carbs (g): 56
- Protein (g): 17
- Cholesterol (mg): 35
- Sodium (mg): 1280
- GF: No
- Dairy Free: No
- Nut Free: Yes
- Vegetarian: Yes
- Soy Free: Yes
- Vegan: No
- Product of U.S.A.
- Perfect For: Expedition Groups, Sailing Voyages, Outdoor Enthusiasts, Canoeing, Backpacking, Hiking, Cooking, Climbing, Boating, Survival Kits. Emergency Preparedness.
Pasta, spiral (ground durum wheat semolina, water, salt), Sour cream Sharp cheddar cheese powder (pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes, disodium phosphate, annatto extract), Romano cheese powder (pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes, disodium phosphate), Butter powder [whey solids, enzyme modified butter, maltodextrin, salt, dehydrated b utter, guar gum, annatto and turmeric (for color)]. Diced carrots, Potato starch, Parmesan cheese powder (partially skim milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes, disodium phosphate), Sweet corn, Peas, Sea salt, White onion, White peppers.
Contains: Wheat, Milk
Introducing the redesigned AlpineAire Foods.
- The new AlpineAire packaging has all new navigation to help consumers choose the right products for their needs, palette and nutritional requirements.
- New graphics set the scene for their next adventure, representing the time of day you look forward to enjoying your tasty AlpineAire meal.
- New packaging is color coded to quickly and easily identify each product category (Vegetarian, Beef, Pork, Chicken etc.)
- New healthy food icons on the back of the pouch identify all the Health Canada benefits of AlpineAire.
- Waterproof, re-sealable packages guarantees freshness.
- Open Pouch & remove oxygen absorber.
- Prepare in pouch or other suitable container
- Add 2 cups (16 oz./473ml) boiling water to ingredients or fold / crease & fill pouch to “E-Z Fill Line” 8
- Stir thoroughly then seal pouch or cover,
- Let stand 10-12 minutes; stir again and serve.