AlpineAire Ginger Stir Fried Rice with Beef
AlpineAire Instant Meal Pouches are convenient, light weight and great-tasting Freeze-Dried meals, ready for you, when you're ready to eat. The AlpineAire Foods Ginger Stir Fried Rice with Beef ends your hiking day with an easy to prepare, a bold pairing of ginger and soy sauce with beef, scrambled eggs, peas and carrots for a fried rice dish. Travel Far, Enjoy the Journey, Hike Far, Breathe Deep, Climb Mountains, Watch the Sunset... EAT WELL.
- AlpineAire Beef Entrée
- Gluten Free
- Asian Cuisine
- Great-tasting, nutritious meal is made from high-quality ingredients to fuel your adventure.
- Health Canada Nutrition Facts Table
- 660 Calories & 35g Protein per package - 2 Servings/Portions
- Easy to prepare; just add 2.0 cups (16oz.|473ml) boiling water to ingredients or fold/crease and fill pouch to the "E-Z Fill Line" #8 without the need of a measuring cup
- A 5+ year shelf life
- A quick meal for backpacking, camping, boating or emergency preparedness.
- 'Sustaining Life No Matter Where’
- Category: Beef Entrée
- Dish: Asian Style
- Health Canada Nutrition Facts Table:
- Serves: 2 Person
- Serving is considered a ½ Package [83g]
- Packaged Weight: 5.86oz. [166g]
- Calories: 330/Serving, 660/Package
- Fat (g): 14
- Carbs (g): 31
- Protein (g): 35
- Cholesterol (mg): 260
- Sodium (mg): 2170
- GF: Yes
- Dairy Free:
- Nut Free: Yes
- Vegetarian: No
- Soy Free: No
- Vegan: No
- Product of U.S.A.
- Perfect For: Expedition Groups, Sailing Voyages, Outdoor Enthusiasts, Canoeing, Backpacking, Hiking, Cooking, Climbing, Boating, Survival Kits. Emergency Preparedness.
Precooked rice, Cooked beef (beef, salt), Dried whole egg product (whole egg, corn starch, salt, citric acid, xanthan gum), Corn starch, Peas, Carrots, Teriyaki sauce powder (soy sauce [soybeans, wheat, salt], maltodextrin, salt, yeast extract, spices, onion powder, garlic powder), Onion, Sea salt, Natural flavour, Dried garlic, Soy sauce powder (soy sauce [wheat, soybeans, salt], maltodextrin, salt), Ginger, Green onion.
Contains: Eggs, Soy, Wheat
Introducing the redesigned AlpineAire Foods.
- The new AlpineAire packaging has all new navigation to help consumers choose the right products for their needs, palette and nutritional requirements.
- New graphics set the scene for their next adventure, representing the time of day you look forward to enjoying your tasty AlpineAire meal.
- New packaging is color coded to quickly and easily identify each product category (Vegetarian, Beef, Pork, Chicken etc.)
- New healthy food icons on the back of the pouch identify all the Health Canada benefits of AlpineAire.
- Waterproof, re-sealable packages guarantees freshness.
- Open Pouch & remove oxygen absorber.
- Prepare in pouch or other suitable container
- Add 2.0 cups (16 oz./473ml) boiling water to ingredients or fold / crease & fill pouch to “E-Z Fill Line” 8
- Stir thoroughly then seal pouch or cover,
- Let stand 10-12 minutes, stir again & serve