AlpineAire Leonardo Da Fettucine Vegetarian New Packaging
AlpineAire Instant Meal Pouches are convenient, light weight and great-tasting Freeze-Dried meals, ready for you, when you're ready to eat. The AlpineAire Leonardo Da Fettucine is a delicious vegetarian Italian pasta with a smooth creamy sauce, laced with broccoli and mushrooms, seasoned with just the right amounts of onion and garlic. Travel Far, Enjoy the Journey, Hike Far, Breathe Deep, Climb Mountains, Watch the Sunset... EAT WELL.
- ApineAire Vegetarian Entrée
- Italian Cuisine
- Great-tasting, nutritious meal is made from high-quality ingredients to fuel your adventure.
- Health Canada Nutrition Facts Table
- 640 Calories per package - 2 Servings/Portions
- Easy to prepare; just add 2 cups (16oz.|473ml) boiling water to ingredients or fold/crease and fill pouch to the "E-Z Fill Line" #8 without the need of a measuring cup
- A 5+ year shelf life
- A quick meal for backpacking, camping, boating or emergency preparedness.
- 'Sustaining Life No Matter Where’
- Category: Vegetarian Entrée
- Dish: Italian
- Health Canada Nutrition Facts Table:
- Serves: 2 Person
- Serving is considered a ½ Package [78g]
- Packaged Weight: 5.5oz. [156g]
- Calories: 320/Serving, 640/Package
- Fat (g): 10
- Carbs (g): 44
- Protein (g): 15
- Cholesterol (mg): 30
- Sodium (mg): 610
- GF: No
- Dairy Free: No
- Nut Free: Yes
- Vegetarian: Yes
- Soy Free: Yes
- Vegan: No
- Product of U.S.A.
- Perfect For: Expedition Groups, Sailing Voyages, Outdoor Enthusiasts, Canoeing, Backpacking, Hiking, Cooking, Climbing, Boating, Survival Kits. Emergency Preparedness.
Pasta, spiral (ground durum wheat semolina, water, salt), Romano cheese [(pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, and enzymes) and disodium phosphate], Sour cream [(cream solids, cultured nonfat milk), citric acid & tbhq], Parmesan cheese [(partially skim milk, cultures, salt, enzymes) and disodium phosphate], Potato starch, Sweet whey, White onion, Broccoli florets, Tomato flakes, Champignon mushrooms, Nonfat milk (grade a pasteurized skim milk), Sea salt, Garlic granulated, Basil.
Contains: Wheat, Milk
Introducing the redesigned AlpineAire Foods.
- The new AlpineAire packaging has all new navigation to help consumers choose the right products for their needs, palette and nutritional requirements.
- New graphics set the scene for their next adventure, representing the time of day you look forward to enjoying your tasty AlpineAire meal.
- New packaging is color coded to quickly and easily identify each product category (Vegetarian, Beef, Pork, Chicken etc.)
- New healthy food icons on the back of the pouch identify all the Health Canada benefits of AlpineAire.
- Waterproof, re-sealable packages guarantees freshness.
- Open Pouch & remove oxygen absorber.
- Prepare in pouch or other suitable container
- Add 2 cups (16 oz./473ml) boiling water to ingredients or fold / crease & fill pouch to “E-Z Fill Line” 8
- Stir thoroughly then seal pouch or cover,
- Let stand 10-12 minutes; stir again and serve.