AlpineAire Mountain Chili Vegetarian
AlpineAire Instant Meal Pouches are convenient, light weight and great-tasting Freeze-Dried meals, ready for you, when you're ready to eat. The AlpineAire Foods Mountain Chili offers 2 servings of a delicious vegetarian and gluten free chili, bursting with a savory blend of pinto beans, vegetable protein, freeze dried corn, mushrooms, bell peppers and select spices. Travel Far, Enjoy the Journey, Hike Far, Breathe Deep, Climb Mountains, Watch the Sunset... EAT WELL.
- AlpineAire Vegetarian Entrée
- Gluten Free
- American Cuisine
- Great-tasting, nutritious meal is made from high-quality ingredients to fuel your adventure.
- Health Canada Nutrition Facts Table
- 580 Calories per package - 2 Servings/Portions
- Easy to prepare; just add 2 cups (16oz.|473ml) boiling water to ingredients or fold/crease and fill pouch to the "E-Z Fill Line" #8 without the need of a measuring cup
- A 5+ year shelf life
- A quick meal for backpacking, camping, boating or emergency preparedness.
- 'Sustaining Life No Matter Where’
- Category: Vegetarian Entrée
- Dish: American
- Health Canada Nutrition Facts Table:
- Serves: 2 Person
- Serving is considered a ½ Package [85g]
- Packaged Weight: 6.0oz. [170g]
- Calories: 290/Serving, 580/Package
- Fat (g): 2
- Carbs (g): 48
- Protein (g): 22
- Cholesterol (mg): 0
- Sodium (mg): 590
- GF: Yes
- Dairy Free: Yes
- Nut Free: Yes
- Vegetarian: Yes
- Soy Free: No
- Vegan: Yes
- Product of U.S.A.
- Perfect For: Expedition Groups, Sailing Voyages, Outdoor Enthusiasts, Canoeing, Backpacking, Hiking, Cooking, Climbing, Boating, Survival Kits. Emergency Preparedness.
Pinto beans, Soy Flour (Textured Vegetable Protein), Tomato Powder, Cornmeal, Monterey chili powder (chili pepper, spices, salt, garlic) Sweet corn, Sea salt, Red & green bell pepper, White Onion, Champignon Mushrooms, Granulated garlic, Cumin, Oregano, Basil
Introducing the redesigned AlpineAire Foods.
- The new AlpineAire packaging has all new navigation to help consumers choose the right products for their needs, palette and nutritional requirements.
- New graphics set the scene for their next adventure, representing the time of day you look forward to enjoying your tasty AlpineAire meal.
- New packaging is color coded to quickly and easily identify each product category (Vegetarian, Beef, Pork, Chicken etc.)
- New healthy food icons on the back of the pouch identify all the Health Canada benefits of AlpineAire.
- Waterproof, re-sealable packages guarantees freshness.
- Open Pouch & remove oxygen absorber.
- Prepare in pouch or other suitable container
- Add 2 cups (16 oz./473ml) boiling water to ingredients or fold / crease & fill pouch to “E-Z Fill Line” 8
- Stir thoroughly then seal pouch or cover,
- Let stand 10-12 minutes, stir again and serve.