AlpineAire Spicy Sausage Pasta New Packaging
AlpineAire Instant Meal Pouches are convenient, light weight and great-tasting Freeze-Dried meals, ready for you, when you're ready to eat. The AlpineAire Spicy Sausage Pasta is a tasty Italian meal of pasta with sausage crumbles & a creamy cheese sauce finished with a dash of cayenne pepper, something to hit the spot at the end of a long day. Travel Far, Enjoy the Journey, Hike Far, Breathe Deep, Climb Mountains, Watch the Sunset... EAT WELL.
- AlpineAire Pork Entrée
- Italian Cuisine
- Great-tasting, nutritious meal is made from high-quality ingredients to fuel your adventure.
- Health Canada Nutrition Facts Table
- 600 Calories per package - 2 Servings/Portions
- Easy to prepare; just add 1-1/2 cups (12oz.|355ml) boiling water to ingredients or fold/crease and fill pouch to the "E-Z Fill Line" #7 without the need of a measuring cup
- A 5+ year shelf life
- A quick meal for backpacking, camping, boating or emergency preparedness.
- 'Sustaining Life No Matter Where’
- Category: Pork Entrees
- Dish: Italian Cuisine
- Health Canada Nutrition Facts Table:
- Serves: 2 Person
- Serving is considered a ½ Package [71g]
- Packaged Weight: 5.0oz. [142g]
- Calories: 310/Serving, 620/Package
- Fat (g): 12
- Carbs (g): 39
- Protein (g): 12
- Cholesterol (mg): 30
- Sodium (mg): 340
- GF: No
- Dairy Free: No
- Vegetarian: No
- Soy Free: Yes
- Vegan: No
- Product of USA
- Perfect For: Expedition Groups, Sailing Voyages, Outdoor Enthusiasts, Canoeing, Backpacking, Hiking, Cooking, Climbing, Boating, Survival Kits. Emergency Preparedness.
Pasta spiral (ground durum wheat semolina, water, salt), Pork sausage crumbles (pork, less than 2% salt, spices, sugar, sodium phosphate), Nonfat dry milk (grade a pasteurized skim milk), Potato starch, Dehydrated sweet cream (sweet cream solids), Cheddar cheese white [(milk, salt, cultures, & enzymes), and disodium phosphate]. May contain sodium silico aluminate at <2%], Parmesan cheese [( partially skim milk, culture, salt, enzymes) and disodium phosphate], Bell pepper red & green combo, White onion, Garlic granulated, Chives, Thyme, Sea salt, Oregano, Red pepper crushed, Natural lemon flavor (maltodextrin, dextrose, natural flavor, acacia gum, and tricalcium phosphate), Cayenne pepper (ground red pepper).
Contains: Milk, Wheat
Introducing the redesigned AlpineAire Foods.
- The new AlpineAire packaging has all new navigation to help consumers choose the right products for their needs, palette and nutritional requirements.
- New graphics set the scene for their next adventure, representing the time of day you look forward to enjoying your tasty AlpineAire meal.
- New packaging is color coded to quickly and easily identify each product category (Vegetarian, Beef, Pork, Chicken etc.)
- New healthy food icons on the back of the pouch identify all the Health Canada benefits of AlpineAire.
- Waterproof, re-sealable packages guarantees freshness.
- Open Pouch & remove oxygen absorber.
- Prepare in pouch or other suitable container
- Add 1-½ cups (12 oz./355ml) boiling water to ingredients or fold / crease & fill pouch to “E-Z Fill Line” 7
- Stir thoroughly then seal pouch or cover,
- Let stand 10-12 minutes; stir again & serve.