AlpineAire Sweet and Sour Pork New Packaging
AlpineAire Instant Meal Pouches are convenient, light weight and great-tasting Freeze-Dried meals, ready for you, when you're ready to eat. The AlpineAire Sweet & Sour Pork is a combination of pork, bell peppers, and pineapple with rice mixed in a sweet and tangy sauce with ginger and soy sauce., something to hit the spot at the end of a long day. Travel Far, Enjoy the Journey, Hike Far, Breathe Deep, Climb Mountains, Watch the Sunset... EAT WELL.
- AlpineAire Pork Entrée
- Asian Style Cuisine
- Great-tasting, nutritious meal is made from high-quality ingredients to fuel your adventure.
- Health Canada Nutrition Facts Table
- 640 Calories per package - 2 Servings/Portions
- Easy to prepare; just add 2 cups (16oz.|473ml) boiling water to ingredients or fold/crease and fill pouch to the "E-Z Fill Line" #8 without the need of a measuring cup
- A 5+ year shelf life
- A quick meal for backpacking, camping, boating or emergency preparedness.
- 'Sustaining Life No Matter Where’
- Category: Pork Entrees
- Dish: Asian Cuisine
- Health Canada Nutrition Facts Table:
- Serves: 2 Person
- Serving is considered a ½ Package [83g]
- Packaged Weight: 5.86oz. [166g]
- Calories: 320/Serving, 640/Package
- Fat (g): 4.5
- Carbs (g): 34
- Protein (g): 14
- Cholesterol (mg): 35
- Sodium (mg): 970
- GF: No
- Dairy Free: Yes
- Vegetarian: No
- Soy: No
- Vegan: No
- Product of USA
- Perfect For: Expedition Groups, Sailing Voyages, Outdoor Enthusiasts, Canoeing, Backpacking, Hiking, Cooking, Climbing, Boating, Survival Kits. Emergency Preparedness.
White rice, Freeze dried pulled pork (natural flavors, salt), Honey powder (honey, corn maltodextrin), Pineapple, Brown sugar crystals (cane sugar, cane molasses or brown cane sugar (cane sugar, cane molasses), Soy sauce [(wheat, soybeans, salt) maltodextrin, salt], Bell pepper red & green combo, Potato starch, Food starch-modified, Chicken flavor broth low sodium [maltodextrin, salt, torula yeast, dehydrated vegetables (onion, celery, parsley, spinach, garlic, carrot) potato flour, xanthan gum, spices, extractives of spice (including turmeric and paprika), soy lecithin. Not more than 2% soybean oil added as a processing aid], White onion, Peas, Natural vinegar flavor (maltodextrin, silicon dioxide, and natural flavor), Ginger, Garlic granulated, Teriyaki sauce [soy sauce (fermented soybeans, wheat and salt), salt, maltodextrin, salt, yeast extract, spices, onion powder, garlic powder] Natural pineapple flavor (maltodextrin, silicone dioxide, natural flavor, and tricalcium phosphate), White onion, Natural flavor (baker's yeast extract, salt, canola oil)
Contains: Soy, Wheat
Introducing the redesigned AlpineAire Foods.
- The new AlpineAire packaging has all new navigation to help consumers choose the right products for their needs, palette and nutritional requirements.
- New graphics set the scene for their next adventure, representing the time of day you look forward to enjoying your tasty AlpineAire meal.
- New packaging is color coded to quickly and easily identify each product category (Vegetarian, Beef, Pork, Chicken etc.)
- New healthy food icons on the back of the pouch identify all the Health Canada benefits of AlpineAire.
- Waterproof, re-sealable packages guarantees freshness.
- Open Pouch & remove oxygen absorber.
- Prepare in pouch or other suitable container
- Add 2 cups (16 oz./473ml) boiling water to ingredients or fold / crease & fill pouch to “E-Z Fill Line” 8
- Stir thoroughly then seal pouch or cover,
- Let stand 10-12 minutes; stir again & serve.