AlpineAire Sweet & Sour Grilled Chicken
AlpineAire Instant Meal Pouches are convenient, light weight and great-tasting Freeze-Dried meals, ready for you, when you're ready to eat. The AlpineAire Foods Sweet & Sour Grilled Chicken features a combination of chicken, bell peppers, and pineapple with rice mixed in a sweet and tangy sauce with ginger and soy sauce. Travel Far, Enjoy the Journey, Hike Far, Breathe Deep, Climb Mountains, Watch the Sunset... EAT WELL.
- AlpineAire Chicken Entrée
- Asian Style Cuisine
- Great-tasting, nutritious meal is made from high-quality ingredients to fuel your adventure.
- Health Canada Nutrition Facts Table
- 740 Calories & 34g Protein per package - 2 Servings/Portions
- Easy to prepare; just add 2 cups (16oz.|473ml) boiling water to ingredients or fold/crease and fill pouch to the "E-Z Fill Line" #8 without the need of a measuring cup
- A 5+ year shelf life
- A quick meal for backpacking, camping, boating or emergency preparedness.
- 'Sustaining Life No Matter Where’
- Category: Chicken Entrée
- Dish: Asian Style
- Health Canada Nutrition Facts Table:
- Serves: 2 Person
- Serving is considered a ½ Package [83g]
- Packaged Weight: 5.86oz. [166g]
- Calories: 310/Serving, 620/Package
- Fat (g): 2.5
- Carbs (g): 34
- Protein (g): 17
- Cholesterol (mg): 35
- Sodium (mg): 970
- GF: No
- Dairy Free: Yes
- Nut Free: Yes
- Vegetarian: No
- Soy Free: No
- Vegan: No
- Product of U.S.A.
- Perfect For: Expedition Groups, Sailing Voyages, Outdoor Enthusiasts, Canoeing, Backpacking, Hiking, Cooking, Climbing, Boating, Survival Kits. Emergency Preparedness.
Instant White Rice, Freeze Dried Grilled Chicken (Chicken breast with Rib Meat, Salt, Potato Starch, Onion and Garlic Powder, Spices), Honey Powder (Honey, Corn Maltodextrin), Pineapple, Brown Sugar Crystals (Cane Sugar, Cane Molasses or Brown Cane Sugar (Cane Sugar, Cane Molasses), Soy Sauce [(Wheat, Soybeans and Salt), Maltodextrin, Salt], Bell Pepper Red & Green Combo, Potato Starch, Food Starch-Modified, Chicken Flavor Broth Low Sodium [Maltodextrin, Salt, Torula Yeast, Dehydrated Vegetables (Onion, Celery, Parsley, Spinach, Garlic, Carrot), Potato Flour, Xanthan Gum, Spices, Extractives of Spice (including Turmeric and Paprika), Soy Lecithin. Not more than 2% Soybean Oil added as a processing aid], White Onion, Peas, Natural Vinegar Flavor (Maltodextrin, Silicon Dioxide, and Natural Flavor), Ginger, Garlic Granulated, Soy Sauce [(Fermented Soybeans, Wheat and Salt), Maltodextrin, Salt, Yeast Extract, Spices, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder], Natural Pineapple Flavor (Maltodextrin, Silicon Dioxide, Natural Flavor, and Tricalcium Phosphate), White Onion, Natural Flavor (Baker’s Yeast Extract, Salt, Canola Oil).
Contains: Soy, Wheat
Introducing the redesigned AlpineAire Foods.
- The new AlpineAire packaging has all new navigation to help consumers choose the right products for their needs, palette and nutritional requirements.
- New graphics set the scene for their next adventure, representing the time of day you look forward to enjoying your tasty AlpineAire meal.
- New packaging is color coded to quickly and easily identify each product category (Vegetarian, Beef, Pork, Chicken etc.)
- New healthy food icons on the back of the pouch identify all the Health Canada benefits of AlpineAire.
- Waterproof, re-sealable packages guarantees freshness.
- Open Pouch & remove oxygen absorber.
- Prepare in pouch or other suitable container
- Add 2 cups (16 oz./473ml) boiling water to ingredients or fold / crease & fill pouch to “E-Z Fill Line” 8
- Stir thoroughly then seal pouch or cover,
- Let stand 10-12 minutes; stir again and serve.